yazzie0077
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi. I've just got my mock exams results back, and I'm so dissapointed. I tried so hard to do good, but I still failed. My friends all got A's without putting any effort in. I put all my time and effort into revising but there seems to be no good coming out of it. How is this possible? They also compare themselves to each other, saying your way clever than me. I can't take it! Please I need help, any suggestions :-D
Candidate2014
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You should may be try balancing from working hard and relaxing because over revising really wont help you... and take your friends as a motivation who you have to pass by any means.. This is what i was told by my teacher and it helps me.
tmorrall
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You obviously didn't revise in a way which was helpful to you. Consult your teachers on how to revise effectively for each of your subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sheepish153
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Believing that you're smart may help. In school I see people all the time saying, "I'm so stupid! I can't do this! I'm going to fail!", which makes you believe that you can't do it. Look back at exams you did a few years ago- now you would say they were easy, so just imagine that a few years from now, this will seem easy. Never put yourself down and never compare yourself to anyone else and focus only on you and what you need to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads