The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Anyone applied for Northampton uni for sept 2014?

Just wanting to make some friends and I'm interested if anyone's got a placement for there course yet and what your plans are for student accommodation? Newbie here and moving from Yorkshire if I get in. Please tell me anything you think would be relevant to know also! Thanks guys!
Original post by sammieesmile
Just wanting to make some friends and I'm interested if anyone's got a placement for there course yet and what your plans are for student accommodation? Newbie here and moving from Yorkshire if I get in. Please tell me anything you think would be relevant to know also! Thanks guys!

I've applied to Northampton and have received conditional offers so I've put them as my firm and insurance choice. I think that personally I would just go for the small single rooms because I don't need much space and on the website it looks bigger than my room at home now lol. What will you be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northampton
Reply 2
Original post by hopefully go uni
I've applied to Northampton and have received conditional offers so I've put them as my firm and insurance choice. I think that personally I would just go for the small single rooms because I don't need much space and on the website it looks bigger than my room at home now lol. What will you be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be studing Media Production and Moving Image/Multimedia Journalism but I've applied for three other courses well I've a lovely place to stay if I get in its on yfproperties have a look sweetheart! You'll find great student accommodation on there :smile:
Reply 3
I applied and have been given an unconditional offer to study business accounting. Moving to Northampton but don't know much about the accommodation...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'll be studing Media Production and Moving Image/Multimedia Journalism but I've applied for three other courses well I've a lovely place to stay if I get in its on yfproperties have a look sweetheart! You'll find great student accommodation on there :smile:

Doing business and accounting staring in September, got a conditional offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone studying Psychology in September 2014?
Reply 6
Original post by arsilan96
Doing business and accounting staring in September, got a conditional offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations sweetheart! Hope you'll enjoy it :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by arsilan96
I applied and have been given an unconditional offer to study business accounting. Moving to Northampton but don't know much about the accommodation...

Posted from TSR Mobile

As I said check out yfproperties I've checked and looked into their halls there but there's a lot of rules. Like guests can't stay over you're not allowed to have a mini fridge or anything in your room stuff like that but it depends on what you're looking for. Juat google Northampton student accommodation. There's plenty that come up :smile:
Reply 8
As I said check out yfproperties I've checked and looked into their halls there but there's a lot of rules. Like guests can't stay over you're not allowed to have a mini fridge or anything in your room stuff like that but it depends on what you're looking for. Juat google Northampton student accommodation. There's plenty that come up :smile:

Hi, got an unconditional to do sports marketing at northampton. Just wondering if there's any information on the halls as the information on the website is pretty poor. Thanks! Or will they show me this stuff in the applicant day in April? Thank you!
Reply 9
Hi, I have got a conditional for History and just wondering what campus everyone will be on an if they knew anything about when we apply for accommodation? Also, congratulations everyone!
Reply 10

Are you attending the applicant visit day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello.

I have applied to do a BA in Primary Education not heard back yet
Hello.

I have applied to do a BA in Primary Education 😃 not heard back yet 😓
Reply 13
Hi, is there anyone who is studying Criminology/Law? And are any of you attending the applicants open day on the 15th? :smile:
Has anyone had any information of interviews or anything? Some friends from my business course at college have said that they have had an interview to get into their uni but I only got a conditional place with no interview? Is an interview dependant on the uni and course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by hopefully go uni
Has anyone had any information of interviews or anything? Some friends from my business course at college have said that they have had an interview to get into their uni but I only got a conditional place with no interview? Is an interview dependant on the uni and course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most business courses don't interview unless you go to one of the higher units i.e. Cambridge, lse etc
Original post by tomvernon
Most business courses don't interview unless you go to one of the higher units i.e. Cambridge, lse etc

Ah ok that's good then :smile: I was getting worried haha I mean I know I've got an offer but I was worried because it mean I might not have a strong chance of getting in

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am studying BSc Psychology in September 2014
Reply 18
Original post by killer-3mily
I am studying BSc Psychology in September 2014

Me too :smile: did you attend the open day on the 16th August?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending