The Student Room Group

Manchester City F.C vs Chelsea F.C 03/02/2014 20:00

Scroll to see replies

Mourinho is gna shut up shop in the second half if the scores stay 1-0 til the break.
Original post by Stopmessing
That Belgium kid just dances past people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Januzaj's not playing
plz hazard ur dribble game makes me dribble
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Mourinho is gna shut up shop in the second half if the scores stay 1-0 til the break.

they dont even need to, hazard is murking the whole team, man citys defence is doing a whack job. but yeah he probably will.
Yaya is such a tank.
The shop was already heavily shut by Chelsea before the goal. City have had 70% possession.
Jam is on it. TSR off, game on.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
plz hazard ur dribble game makes me dribble

they dont even need to, hazard is murking the whole team, man citys defence is doing a whack job. but yeah he probably will.

Chelsea don't need to and could go for more but its Mourinho, he'd want to soak up all the pressure and stay defensive.
Chelsea looking very dangerous.
Original post by NathanW18
The shop was already heavily shut by Chelsea before the goal. City have had 70% possession.

We've still bossed this half.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_tom
Jam is on it. TSR off, game on.

That's what I was just thinking, he's not saying anything so he must be getting proper into it :lol:
Demechelis is leaving their back 4 so exposed.
Man City look distraught, one more goal from Chelsea and Man City may fall apart
and people thought city would beat barca... sure they can score, but so weak at the back.. and lacking top top magic without aguaro..
Reply 73
I'm glad he wasn't but how was Toure not booked for a dive that Mike Dean pointed at and clarified as a dive :rolleyes:
Reply 74
It's a shame we are going into half time only a goal up. We dominated and should've scored a few more just to make ourselves comfortable but at least 1 is better than nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
We've still bossed this half.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In terms of chances, definitely. I still think you sat back and defended before the goal and just countered. Nothing wrong with that strategy. City have had a lot of possession, but no decent chances on goal. Your defence has been good. You've had a lot more of the ball since you scored. Hopefully it stays the same way.
Should have been 2-0 to Chelsea if not 3. Etoo unlucky not to finish that ball from Hazard.
Reply 77
Just waiting for the customary robbery of the points from Chelsea by the lino in the second half.
Chelsea should have the game wrapped up by now. They've been brilliant.
Original post by fallen_acorns
and people thought city would beat barca... sure they can score, but so weak at the back.. and lacking top top magic without aguaro..

Missing Fernandinho.

Quick Reply

Latest