The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

searching for a room in sheffield

Hey Guys,

I´m a german law student staying in sheffield for a academic year from end of september to June by ERASMUS. I´m searching for a affordable room near the university of sheffield.
I would be thankful for every help or advice :smile:
Hi,

If you want advice on finding housing in Sheffield, the University of Sheffield Property Shop (propertywithUS) should be able to help you. They have plenty of properties on their books and can advise you on the best areas to live based on what you need. You can contact them by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0114 2226058 (or if you are phoning from outside the UK the number is +44 114 2226058). You can also access their housing finder website here: https://www.shef.ac.uk/housingfinder

Hope that helps!

Best wishes

Georgie, Student Communications Team at the University of Sheffield
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by nanaschwind
Hey Guys,

I´m a german law student staying in sheffield for a academic year from end of september to June by ERASMUS. I´m searching for a affordable room near the university of sheffield.
I would be thankful for every help or advice :smile:

Hi! I might have the perfect room for you? I was a first year student at Sheffield but had to leave for personal reasons. I was going to share with 3 girls for Sept 14 onwards but cannot go anymore so they have a spare room.

Two of the girls are law students so that is good for you :smile: the other is geography. They are all really nice and the house is very big. You will have a double room. It is close to the university & the law school. Let me know if you are interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending