alexhall100
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello Guys, I have a Secondary Mathematics PGCE Interview on Tuesday and I have to an up 10 Minute lesson on anything that I wish (does not have to be Maths based).

I am completely blank for ideas, it would be great if anybody could share there's with me; I would appreciate it greatly!
Mr M
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by alexhall100)
Hello Guys, I have a Secondary Mathematics PGCE Interview on Tuesday and I have to an up 10 Minute lesson on anything that I wish (does not have to be Maths based).

I am completely blank for ideas, it would be great if anybody could share there's with me; I would appreciate it greatly!
This really worries me. You are going to have to fill hours each day. Surely you can think of something that lasts 10 minutes?

You are likely to be asked to complete a writing task at interview so try to spot the glaring error in your post.
davros
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mr M)
This really worries me. You are going to have to fill hours each day. Surely you can think of something that lasts 10 minutes?

You are likely to be asked to complete a writing task at interview so try to spot the glaring errors in your post.
FTFY
Mr M
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by davros)
FTFY
I was trying not to be too critical.
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by alexhall100)

Think about a mathematical concept and create an activity that would allow anyone to learn that concept.
myblueheaven339
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What about the decomposition method for subtraction? Should fit nicely into 10 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (222)
43.79%

Watched Threads