Why are there so many? :P
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Revelation
Why are there so many? :P

Hmmm, agree. If they make small subforums it's unfair to leave other one's out. Where's one for UCL? Where's one for York? Etc. etc.
vavavoom
Hmmm, agree. If they make small subforums it's unfair to leave other one's out. Where's one for UCL? Where's one for York? Etc. etc.

http://www.uk-learning.net/t35721.html

I agree.....
Reply 4
vavavoom

lol we could go on!! why isnt there one for... and ...!! i think its silly havin sub forums...COS I FEEL LEFT OUT, there isnt even one for say 'those applying to scottish unis'!
Reply 5
I think it the university sub forums are silly, its leaves ones out such as Manchester etc. They should either incdlude them all which would be impossible or not bother.
I don't think these sub-forums are any good. Because, if someone posts something in, say, the Oxbridge forum, it may be something you want to comment on but you don't bother looking because you're not going there. I thought it was fine as it is. The only thing that needed changing was when it said the site was busy so much and you couldn't get on. This sub-category thing is going to exclude people and make it less of a big community! Bring back old UKL!
Reply 7
vavavoom
*Edit*

Changed my opinion:

Uni Subforums: There should be one for all Uni's!! or NONE

Totally! loads of people talk about Notts and UCL! Its really unfair...there hasnt been much discussion about exeter! Geez, this is gonna anooy alot of people.
Reply 8
vavavoom

There's one for durham, ok I understand that, lots of peeps are off to durham so there should be one for the plethora of durhamites. But Exeter?!?! I'm not saying the university is bad but there are significantly less people off to exteter.
Reply 9
Well Now There Is, Yippee!

Latest

Trending

Trending