Foot fetish Watch

Dame236
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Why is this seen as being any weirder than liking boobs or a woman's ass? An ass is basically two stretches of usually flabby skin separated by what looks like a line shaped hole and boobs are really just flesh that seems to have grown and rounded in shape, with a pink little dot attached to it. Yet, a guy will say that he likes feet and it's all 'EWWW you like feet' like it's an abomination. You like what you like, you have no choice in the matter. If it turns you on then it is what it is, whether it's boobs, feet or anything else and I wish that the day would come where people would intuitively understand this or at least be receptive to understanding this, changing their outdated and judgemental belief systems and stop making people feel bad about something innate within their brain's desire 'department'.

Am I wrong?
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think its probably due to those who act creepy over liking feet myself eg. post things online asking women to post pictures of their feet, asking them how many times they wear a pair of tights before washing them, sending messages telling them they want to lick the sweat off their feet, asking them if they like getting their feet kissed/sucked/rubbed/licked etc. Theres probably loads of guys out there with foot fetishes who arent like that, however the creepers probably give many people the impression that all men who are into feet are strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dame236
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by gemmam)
I think its probably due to those who act creepy over liking feet myself eg. post things online asking women to post pictures of their feet, asking them how many times they wear a pair of tights before washing them, sending messages telling them they want to lick the sweat off their feet, asking them if they like getting their feet kissed/sucked/rubbed/licked etc. Theres probably loads of guys out there with foot fetishes who arent like that, however the creepers probably give many people the impression that all men who are into feet are strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They do that because they like feet and I bet that you wouldn't say it was weird if a guy asked for the same things about a girl's boobs.
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dame236)
They do that because they like feet and I bet that you wouldn't say it was weird if a guy asked for the same things about a girl's boobs.
Actually if a guy posted online asking random women to post pictures of their breasts and/or asking them if they liked getting their nipples sucked I would think he was a complete sleaze and a pervert... :erm: I don't think there's anything wrong with liking feet if that's what you're into but there's no need to be creepy about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.73%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.56%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.61%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (85)
14.96%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
10.04%
How can I be the best version of myself? (171)
30.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise