Rabazi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm in my last year of A-levels and basically I'm studying A2 Economics (Exam Board: Edexcel), and also re-taking Unit 1: Competitive Markets. I was wondering whether anybody could give me any tips for revision or any work I could do these next 3 months before my exams? I would be grateful for any advice. Thank you.
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
economicsrocks
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm doing AS Edexcel economics, so it should still be relevant to you! You could go through the text book (I understand that sounds daunting because of how big it is!) and class notes, and combine them. Then learn your fresh set of notes throughly, and spend the last 2-3 weeks perfecting exam technique and doing hundreds of past papers. Being familiar with the mark scheme and essay structure saves loads of time in the exam. Hope this helped
username2555529
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello

I am sitting for Edexcel A2 International Advanced level next june 2018 Economics, can anyone please help me in Unit 4 past papers because I find difficulty in answering both the 15 and 20 mark questions.

Below are the following issues that I hardly need answers for knowledge and understanding:

• 1) Evaluate the effects of a significant improvement in a country’s terms of trade on the achievement of its macroeconomic objectives. (25 marks)
  • 2) Discuss the likely impact of the rapid growth of emerging and developing economies on world trade patterns.(15 marks)
  • 3) ‘China has specialized in manufacturing while India has specialized in services’

Evaluate the possible benefits of such specialization to a country or countries of your choice (25 marks)

I did a lot of research for these questions but I couldn’t find much sufficient points for my answers.

I wish to get an exemplar answer for the questions above from anyone who like to assist me.

Hope for a quicker response.

Thank you

Pabodha Marambe

ListParagraphCxi��� ཰Ó
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?