Saw a girl on the tube

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Saw a beautiful girl on the tube yesterday, she kept looking at me and smiling throughout the whole journey, but I did not speak to her guess I'm shy or I thought she was going to talk to me, I had to get off and as I was getting off she smiled right in my face, I'm really regretting not talking to her. its been bugging me I guess there's no chance seeing her again, anyone have any suggestions. hope i don't sound like a creep lol
cuckoo99
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Saw a beautiful girl on the tube yesterday, she kept looking at me and smiling throughout the whole journey, but I did not speak to her guess I'm shy or I thought she was going to talk to me, I had to get off and as I was getting off she smiled right in my face, I'm really regretting not talking to her. its been bugging me I guess there's no chance seeing her again, anyone have any suggestions. hope i don't sound like a creep lol
You sure she wasn't just smiling out of politeness? Also you answered your own question...
Solivagant
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Make sure you spend the rest of your life riding the tube in the hope of seeing her again.
smitha83
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
You don't sound like a creep - but there's not a lot you can do now, however if you see her again talk to her, just smile back and make some small talk to break the ice.
fuze-mo25
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
You can always hire a private investigator.
interstitial
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Stalk her online in the hopes that you'll catch a glimpse of her online and then message her and cry when she doesn't reply, after this I suggest fapping over her on a daily basis to get over her and make sure you jizz all over her profile pic

Posted from TSR Mobile
LiviL97
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Ah, the one that got away....kinda.

It's kinda sweet to be fair but not a whole lot you can do about it.
cdude
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Well, you've learnt your lesson.

Just don't make the same mistake again.
tehFrance
Badges: 17
Report 8 years ago
Unless this was at night when people have had a couple, don't make eye contact or talk to anyone on the tube, it's like a train, don't sit in an empty seat next to a person, you'd be a weirdo for doing so likewise talking or making an eye contact is wrong.

That said at night, when you're hammered go for it (best time to pull actually ), just not during peak times.
SoftPunch
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
OP, I stare and smile at people. I don't have ''shag, shag, shag'' thoughts going throughout my mind...

Maybe she was being polite? Plus, I understand you - even if she did like you, it seems so hard to start a conversation with a stranger on a public transport.
LostGear
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
since when do London tube travellers make eye contact?
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Speak to the next girl, that's the only lesson.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by CJG21)
Make sure you spend the rest of your life riding the tube in the hope of seeing her again.
needle in a haystack lol
Solivagant
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
needle in a haystack lol
It's the only way to get your needle in her haystack...
Staceyc1990
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Aww romantic! I hope you get to see her again although the chances are slim. It reminded me how awkward I found the tube when I was in London this week on holiday, trying to avoid eye contact was but I had a bad habit of staring at people lol. Maybe she'll be on the tube at the same time next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Musie Suzie
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Text the Metro and Rush Hour Crush her

Posted from TSR Mobile
KICHMYARSE
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
i often dont speak with girls who smile at me because i cant be bothered. there was a looker at Starbucks, couldnt bother to get up. she was a looker, i will tell you. with beautiful nails and everything.

reminds me of a dog i used to have. too lazy to get up.
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LostGear)
since when do London tube travellers make eye contact?
This.

I've always thought we kept our head down and carried on with our journey?

This isn't America for God's sake. You don't just go around striking conversation with anyone who happens to smile at you on the tube! :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Staceyc1990
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
This.

I've always thought we kept our head down and carried on with our journey?

This isn't America for God's sake. You don't just go around striking conversation with anyone who happens to smile at you on the tube! :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe she was a tourist like me? I looked at people on the tube quite often. I don't think they liked it so I did eventually stop all eye contact after a day or two on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Put a full page advert in the London Standard describing the time, place and exactly what occurred and if you include your facebook address she will probably make contact.
X
Back
to top