drav
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... High School - Scientific Subjects

I'm interested in... Computing / Programming / Webdesign / Music / DJing / Running
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by drav)

I'm interested in... Computing / Programming / Webdesign / Music / DJing / Running
Hello :wavey: Welcome to :tsr:

:five: In high school too, what year are you in?

Might want to have a look at the Technology and Computers in Hobbies and Interests

If you any questions out the site, do ask
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by drav)

Hey drav, how you doing and welcome to TSR

What subjects do you study in high school, you probably want to check out the Year 11/12 forums if you're doing A Levels or equivalent

What kind of music do you listen to I tried out making some electronic music on FL but it wasn't very good

How is DJing, I'm pretty interested in it and want to give it a go, I've got a copy of Traktor but not really that sure how to use it

Posted from TSR Mobile
drav
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello there and thank you for your welcome messages!

I'm actually french, came here just to ask a few questions about University in the UK . I'm in the french equivalent of 11th grade, and I mostly study scientific subjects as said in the original post (mathematics, physics and electronic basically).
Majmuh24: I listen to lots of genres, electronic music of course including lots of sub-genres like complextro and house, but I also love listening to rock (AC/DC, The RHCP, The Police...), funk (Jamiroquai), jazz/rythm'n'blues (Ray Charles, Miles Davis...), even hip-hop sometimes .
I run my own electronic music band since a few years, if you want to you can check out our tracks right here! About Traktor, I've been using it for quite a lot of time now and it's really not that simple to handle the first time, that's true. The best way to get started with it is watching tutorials on YouTube and learning by yourself once you've learnt the basics.

Please take a bit of time to correct my mistakes if you find any .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise