pamsk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Who's applying for 2014 entry?

I've applied for the MSc Banking and International Finance and have an offer!

Anyone else with the same course or different? Would like to hear your views!
robertpatty
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi may i know anyone else applying with an expected 2.1 and got rejected?
im waiting!
robertpatty
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi anyone?
zanzoun93
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i have applied to MSc International accounting and finance and have an offer
GeeKay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I received an offer for MSc. Marketing and Innovation Management.
HungryJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
MSc Banking and International Finance here. Waiting on Warwick's response but I will still probably choose Cass in the end.
pamsk
Rep:
?
(Original post by HungryJ)
MSc Banking and International Finance here. Waiting on Warwick's response but I will still probably choose Cass in the end.
Why do you plan on choosing Cass over Warwick?!
HungryJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by pamsk)
Why do you plan on choosing Cass over Warwick?!
London contacts/network and to be honest I would go crazy living in a small city like Coventry (which is not even walking distance to the campus). And to be honest I don't know why they are taking so long to send me a rejection letter (I was rejected from Cass' MSc Finance, don't see how I could get an offer from Warwick).

I'll probably see you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
pamsk
Rep:
?
London contacts/network and to be honest I would go crazy living in a small city like Coventry (which is not even walking distance to the campus). And to be honest I don't know why they are taking so long to send me a rejection letter (I was rejected from Cass' MSc Finance, don't see how I could get an offer from Warwick).

I'll probably see you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm good points. Where are you from btw?

But I think I'm going to choose Warwick Finance instead based on reputation and prestige (content is quite similar for both). It's true that living in London will be better, however, I think that doing an MSc there means that there isn't going to be THAT much time to really do much around London as we'll be busy with work/revision etc. That's just my opinion anyway.
HungryJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by pamsk)
Hmm good points. Where are you from btw?

But I think I'm going to choose Warwick Finance instead based on reputation and prestige (content is quite similar for both). It's true that living in London will be better, however, I think that doing an MSc there means that there isn't going to be THAT much time to really do much around London as we'll be busy with work/revision etc. That's just my opinion anyway.
Ooh nice, congrats on your Warwick offer!

i know doing MSc in Finance will consume a lot of our time but eventually you will have to take a break in between studies. I am not a stay at home kind of person so I need to go wander about to relief stress. Which is why living in a big city is important for me hehe.

I am from Indonesia. Finishing my last year of undergrad in Leeds.
libelo5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by zanzoun93)
i have applied to MSc International accounting and finance and have an offer

Hi! could you write your background? I would like to apply too but I am not sure there are still places available and I have not taken the gmat yet. I think it's a little bit late unfortunately.
HungryJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by libelo5)
Hi! could you write your background? I would like to apply too but I am not sure there are still places available and I have not taken the gmat yet. I think it's a little bit late unfortunately.
Why don't you just try applying? You have nothing to lose right? I did not take GMAT and received a conditional offer.
zanzoun93
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by libelo5)
They offered me a conditional offer without the GMAT. I did a bachelor of business administration with concentration in finance (3.2/4 gpa).
selinazz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just received an offer for MSc Management yesterday
HungryJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just accepted my offer and paid the deposit for Banking and International Finance.
aya.bk
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My congrats!!!
Just recieved a conditional offer for MSc Banking and International Finance, but still not sure if I'm going to accept it. Does anybody know how to get a scholarship? I know that deadline was on 6th of May but still hoping that somehow I can reduce tuition fee.. :confused:
libelo5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I received an offer by Cass for the MSc in Corporate Finance, but also by Bocconi and now I am terribly confused on which I should accept. Has anybody some advice?
idolewood
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How long did you have to wait for a reply? I have also applied for the MSc Banking and International Finance at Cass and was wondering how long do they take to answer
HungryJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by idolewood)
How long did you have to wait for a reply? I have also applied for the MSc Banking and International Finance at Cass and was wondering how long do they take to answer
About 3-4 weeks for me.
idolewood
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
About 3-4 weeks for me.
oh...I applied rather late (one week ago). Does it show online when they start assesing your application or will the status still show "being processed"?

Thanks for your reply btw.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.87%
I'm not sure (32)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.24%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (328)
47.88%

Watched Threads