Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hdgfhdg
Cerdic
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bencs25)
I'm studying... Physics, Chemistry, Maths.

I'm interested in... PHYSICS!
Hi bencs25.

Now you are someone I can relate to!

:woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party: :woohoo: :party: PHYSICS :party:

*cough cough* Anyway....

Have you applied to university this year? You might consider checking out (and adding to) the Physics Applicants Stalking Page. You can also come and have a chat with us on the Physics Entry Hopefuls thread.

You probably guessed that I applied this year... Where did you apply? I went with Durham, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield and Liverpool. I'm still waiting for Durham's decision :nutcase:

If you ever have any problems with your studies, head on over to the Study Help forum!

:Anyway, welcome to TSR :wavey:
Stephan89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bencs25)
I'm studying... Physics, Chemistry, Maths.

I'm interested in... PHYSICS!
Hello and welcome to TSR.

I'm also studying chemistry and maths. How are you finding your subjects so far?

Are you planning on studying physics at university? If so, you may be interested in taking a look at the Physics University course discussion forum.

The chemistry, physics and maths study help forums are also great places to visit if you ever need a helping hand, or want to offer a hand to other members.

I hope you have a great time here with us.
Cerdic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Stephan89)
Hello and welcome to TSR.

I'm also studying chemistry and maths. How are you finding your subjects so far?

Are you planning on studying physics at university? If so, you may be interested in taking a look at the Physics University course discussion forum.

The chemistry, physics and maths study help forums are also great places to visit if you ever need a helping hand, or want to offer a hand to other members.

I hope you have a great time here with us.
I'm getting the strangest feeling that you're following me around :lol: :creep::ninja::hmmmm2::cry2: <-- My emotion timeline....
Stephan89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by adi19956)
I'm getting the strangest feeling that you're following me around :lol: :creep::ninja::hmmmm2::cry2: <-- My emotion timeline....
Darn, I thought I was being sneaky enough to go undetected. :shock:]

Haha!
Cerdic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Stephan89)
Darn, I thought I was being sneaky enough to go undetected. :shock:]

Haha!
Well I see there's been a reply and I'm like "Oooohh they replied :woohoo: " And then it's just another TSR member

:laugh:
bencs25
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Sorry for not putting it across in the original message (I didn't even realize that it'd be posted to the forums), but I'm only in year 11 at the moment; however, those are the subjects that I intend to study once I go on to do AS/A2 levels at Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College...

Anyways, I put such an emphasis on physics because it's by far my favourite subject and is something that I will happily study outside of the typical school day. Right now I'm reading Stephen Hawking & Leonard Mlodinow's "The Grand Design", and have also picked up Lee Smolin's "The Trouble With Physics" ^.^.

Oh, and when I do get to university it is my intention to study at Durham, Edinburgh or Glasgow! Perhaps Imperial if I get the grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (27)
19.71%
No (110)
80.29%

Watched Threads