The Student Room Group

How would you feel about receiving an anonymous valentines card?

It's probably a stupid idea and I doubt I will actually do it but I like this girl and it would be pretty easy for me to leave it on her desk without anyone seeing. I wouldn't say who it's from but I thought it would at least be nice to know someone out there likes her? (she is single btw but I don't really know her that well)

I'm just wondering how you'd react in that situation? Would you feel really flattered and it might make your day? Or would it really frustrate you not knowing who the person is? Or would you find it creepy? aha.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I, personally, would be really flattered as it is a cute idea (I like cute stuff, but I don't know if she likes that kind of stuff, every girl is different), but I would really like to know who sent the card. Good luck! :smile:
I'm not sure about other girls but I would be quite flattered if I received an anonymous Valentine's card. I would want to know who the person was though, otherwise it would lead me to believe that it were a prank or something of the sort. It wouldn't have to say anything on the letter who it was from but tell her afterwards perhaps that you like her and that it was you who gave her the card? You say she is single so there is nothing to lose if you ask her out! You seem like a nice guy so good luck with the idea if you do decide to go forward with it! :smile:

By the way, are you in any of her classes? That might be the best time to leave it on her desk?
I'd feel flattered :colondollar:, I think it's a really cute thing to do :smile:
I'd find it sweet to be honest :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd feel flattered, but I'd really want to know who the person was who gave it to me. So I'd appreciate a hint that would enable me to figure out who the sender is :P
Reply 6
I'd want it to be the person I fancy. If it wasn't, I'd be disappointed.

Better than no card though!
I'd be flattered and intrigued as to who sent it.
Errrr. I thought at least half the point of a Valentine card is that it's anonymous?
I'd be really really pleased :colondollar:
As a bloke, i'd be flatter but I would want to know who it's from
Am i the only one who would freak out?

A little stalkerish isn't it?
Original post by Maid Marian
I'd be really really pleased :colondollar:

May your wishes come true. xx

http://youtu.be/_u4roF7_Ndo
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
It's probably a stupid idea and I doubt I will actually do it but I like this girl and it would be pretty easy for me to leave it on her desk without anyone seeing. I wouldn't say who it's from but I thought it would at least be nice to know someone out there likes her? (she is single btw but I don't really know her that well)

I'm just wondering how you'd react in that situation? Would you feel really flattered and it might make your day? Or would it really frustrate you not knowing who the person is? Or would you find it creepy? aha.

I'd be extremely flattered :yep: and a bit frustrated at the same time not knowing from whom it was... :rolleyes: Nonetheless, I think it's a really good idea.
Reply 14
I'd be rather flattered, but as said by others, would also want to know who sent it.
Reply 15
Nice and a little irritated if the anonymous person never admitted it was them... that would be completely pointless
Soooooooo cheesy. No thanks
Have some balls brah .
I hope I'm the lucky one.

:colondollar:
Reply 19
It would be strange and I don't think I'd appreciate the gesture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending