The Student Room Group

Uni first choice trauma

Any advice would be much appreciated. My daughters favourite uni happens to be the one with the lowest grade requirements. Delighted to say she has an offer for this one. All her other choices have higher grade requirements. Is there therfore any merit in putting a insurance choice down or should she just go ahead and accept her first choice as her firm. Her course requires her to attend interviews , so I just wondered if there is a point to attending any more interviews when she has an offer with her favourite
It's totally her decision, if she really loves the course and uni she may as well just accept. Although I suppose you could argue that there would be no harm in having an insurance place, even if the only benefit was to gain more experience in interviews, that's never a bad thing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by steph_cook92
It's totally her decision, if she really loves the course and uni she may as well just accept. Although I suppose you could argue that there would be no harm in having an insurance place, even if the only benefit was to gain more experience in interviews, that's never a bad thing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi thanks
the only reason for questioning it is that her first choice course/uni has the lowest grade requirements, BCC, and all other course are BBB or BBC. Therefore what would be the benefit of putting an insurance choice? If in then worst case she doesn't achieve BCC, is it at all likely and insurance with a BBC would accept you? Does that ever happen i wonder?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending