University of Bradford - Pharmacy Interview 2014

Watch
username1355862
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, guys. Last night, I received an email from the University of Bradford inviting me to an interview for Pharmacy. They said I could do either a Skype interview or actually go to the UK for it (I'm an international student from Hong Kong; that's why they gave me the choice.)

Does anyone know whether a face-to-face interview would be better than a Skype interview? Also, any tips on what they'll ask in the interview and the actual structure of the interview? I'm so nervous for it!

Thanks!
A sheesh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Skype would save you a lot of money, and would be much less pressure i reckon
username1355862
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by A sheesh)
Skype would save you a lot of money, and would be much less pressure i reckon
That's what I was thinking. But then, I was scared they'd think it's not that formal. :P Haha. Do you happen to know the structure for the interview?
A sheesh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by florelau)
That's what I was thinking. But then, I was scared they'd think it's not that formal. :P Haha. Do you happen to know the structure for the interview?
Unis understand that its v difficult for international students to come for an interview.

basic questions, why bradford, why pharmacy, what are the main skills of a pharmacist, maybe some basic maths, but theyve already chosen you, its more of a friend,y chat to get to know u more. Everyone whos interviewed gets an offer as they are academically compotent
ahmmm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by A sheesh)
Unis understand that its difficult for international students to come for an interview.

basic questions, why bradford, why pharmacy, what are the main skills of a pharmacist, maybe some basic maths, but theyve already chosen you, its more of a friend,y chat to get to know u more. Everyone whos interviewed gets an offer as they are academically compotent
Have you had the interview?
Earl1295
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've done the interview last week and got the offer a few days later. the questions they asked me were like what A sheesh said, why Bradford, why pharmacy and the main skills. They also asked where do drugs come from and then they showed me a sheet of a list of different skills and had pick out two which i learnt from my work experience.
ahmmm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
cheers guys
Pelly360
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't thinks it's positive that everyone gets an offer is it? They gave me an interview despite me having rubbish grades lol. I doubt they'll give me an offer =(
PlayerBB
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey, I have an interview from Bradford next week, I am an international student so my interview will be held on Skype, do they ask the same questions like why Bradford, what are the main skills for a pharmacist and do they ask any math or chemistry questions? Any tips on how can I prepare for this interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (364)
56.17%
I don't have everything I need (284)
43.83%

Watched Threads