The Student Room Group

I didnt get an interview for harris westminster

How can I stop myself from crying all day.
Original post by sboys24/7

I'm really sorry about that. I suppose the best consolation I can give is that you have still got so many great opportunities ahead of you, but that's not really going to take away the pain because you obviously really wanted to go there.

There are a lot of other excellent sixth forms and whilst I know you've set your heart on that one, I'm sure you'll be happy in the place that you end up going to. The pain will ebb soon. You just need to remember to work as hard as you can over the next couple of years to get into the University you really want to go to.
Chin up, I'm sure there are a gillion other places that would be happy to take you, not the end of the world. (I wish I didn't go to sixth form, **** mistake)
Original post by sboys24/7

I'm from a Harris school and they told me that they rely on a lot of things when they get their applicants. I believe A LOT of people who apply and they only accept the smartest students with A/A* grades and they prefer if you are close and not living too far away. There are many other brilliant sixth forms, don't worry! Try another harris sixth form maybe? All depending where abouts you live, I think there are 11 around London. If you want to go to university then id worry more about getting accepted into that, than sixth form. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest