The Student Room Group

Revision guides or textbooks?

Is it possible to get A's at A level using revision guides only (CGP ones) ?

(AS)
Edexcel Biology: CGP revision guide
Edexcel Chemisty: CGP revision guide and textbook by Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt
Edexcel Maths: textbook and CGP revision guide (where i make most of my notes from)

AQA Psychology (spec A): CGP revision guide and textbook

I find the revision guides really helpful (CGP ones :colondollar:) , are they enough for the subjects i'm doing?
I absolutely love the CGP books range and have stuck with them since KS2. They are definitely the best for revision as they explain things really simply. The maths A level ones are the bees knees, I love it, especially the page about cows in C1! I would say that along with the textbooks they are more than good enough to get you on track to get an A, but alone they are lacking in enough detail. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by StrangestThings
I absolutely love the CGP books range and have stuck with them since KS2. They are definitely the best for revision as they explain things really simply. The maths A level ones are the bees knees, I love it, especially the page about cows in C1! I would say that along with the textbooks they are more than good enough to get you on track to get an A, but alone they are lacking in enough detail. :biggrin:

I was confused when i saw the cows page :smile: thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest