The Student Room Group

Stationary and organisation

HELP!!!!
I am currently in year 11 and coming up to GCSE season in May/June and need to organise myself. I need all the stuff like binders, paper, post it's....... THE LOT! I need some organisation techniques as well like what to put together in binders and how to section things together.

Some websites would also help for stationary. (I love stationary and organising by the way!!)

All help is much appreciated xx
Reply 1
Original post by KatieAlex
HELP!!!!
I am currently in year 11 and coming up to GCSE season in May/June and need to organise myself. I need all the stuff like binders, paper, post it's....... THE LOT! I need some organisation techniques as well like what to put together in binders and how to section things together.

Some websites would also help for stationary. (I love stationary and organising by the way!!)

All help is much appreciated xx

Hi, I'm also in year 11 and I recently bought loads of stationary from WHSmith's. I bought post it notes, lined paper, plain paper, some new ring binders, revision cards, a stapler, dividers etc. I have a folder per subject and use the dividers to separate each different section of the subject. I bought different colour folders for each subject, so I don't get them mixed up.
Reply 2
I dont know where to get cheap binders as i need like 11!!!!!!!
Hi, you can get packs of 12 from amazon for about 15 pounds. I think it is cheaper to buy packs of binders instead of individual ones but not sure. Hope this helped :smile:
I never actually used binders for GCSE, I just used notebooks. I had a notebook per subject and a set of flash cards for the sciences and RE, and I was set.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest