The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jatz07
how much have you done of F212 so far?

Jatz

We've only done Carbohydrates, Proteins, Lipids and Water, you?
I have done carbohydrates, proteins, enzymes, nucleic acids

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Even though the exam is on June 2nd, I think its better that the title says May, it seems much closer than June for some reason.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Oh woah you guys are fairly behind. We are going to start Immunity after half term. Anyway I am sure your teachers are better than mine.

By the way, any predictions on what big marks questions might come up in June 2014? The structure of collagen :s-smilie: did in June 2013 i don't think it will again.:rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
What's the difference between the OCR and GCE AS Biology? what are your topics in this years syllabus?
Reply 6
what do you guys think is going to come up in the exam in juneeeeee?
Reply 7
How are you guys revising, is it sticking? It isn't for me :frown: Need help pleeaassee x
I'm doing this, isn't it the 2nd of June though?
Reply 9
I think the exam is Mon 2 Jun in the afternoon, which is what our teachers have told us. We also have the while of module 3 to do which is slightly worrying as the exam is getting closer!
Reply 10
How is revision going for everyone? I've made my notes upto 2.2.2 for F212. I can't be bothered to start module 3. It's SOO boring! All that biodiversity rubbish...
Reply 11
Original post by dr95
I think the exam is Mon 2 Jun in the afternoon, which is what our teachers have told us. We also have the while of module 3 to do which is slightly worrying as the exam is getting closer!
have you not finished unit 2 yet?! We finished both unit 1 and 2 over a month ago!
Biodiversity is disgustingly boring
Reply 13
Original post by TheNacho63
Biodiversity is disgustingly boring

'Quadrats' *shivers*
Reply 14
Original post by isabel-b
have you not finished unit 2 yet?! We finished both unit 1 and 2 over a month ago!

No! We went without one of our two teachers for around two months and they haven't seemed to pick up the pace so we can catch up with what we missed out on!
Reply 15
Hey guys! My class had just finished the whole of F212!! I guess its just revision until the exams now . Scary as time is flying :3 ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nayma_h
Hey guys! My class had just finished the whole of F212!! I guess its just revision until the exams now . Scary as time is flying :3 ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

God we still have to do half of biodiversity, all of evolution, all of nucleic acid and all of enzymes...
Reply 17
Original post by WesterosWildling
God we still have to do half of biodiversity, all of evolution, all of nucleic acid and all of enzymes...

Hopefully you will finish everything by easter! Still plenty of time. Lets hope we do well :')!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling

Our school havent even started module 3 yet... apparently we are covering half of it on an ecology trip though and apparently its all pretty basic :/
I have to do all of module 3 about biodiversity and evolution in before the second of june and know the content really well.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest