Turn on thread page Beta

OCR AS Biology (F212) - May 2014 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The exam is a few months away yet, but I thought it would be good just to have a thread for any questions/help e.t.c

Talk Away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    how much have you done of F212 so far?

Jatz
    We've only done Carbohydrates, Proteins, Lipids and Water, you?

ReputationRep:
    I have done carbohydrates, proteins, enzymes, nucleic acids

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even though the exam is on June 2nd, I think its better that the title says May, it seems much closer than June for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Oh woah you guys are fairly behind. We are going to start Immunity after half term. Anyway I am sure your teachers are better than mine.

By the way, any predictions on what big marks questions might come up in June 2014? The structure of collagen did in June 2013 i don't think it will again.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between the OCR and GCE AS Biology? what are your topics in this years syllabus?

ReputationRep:
    what do you guys think is going to come up in the exam in juneeeeee?

ReputationRep:
    How are you guys revising, is it sticking? It isn't for me Need help pleeaassee x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this, isn't it the 2nd of June though?

ReputationRep:
    I think the exam is Mon 2 Jun in the afternoon, which is what our teachers have told us. We also have the while of module 3 to do which is slightly worrying as the exam is getting closer!

ReputationRep:
    How is revision going for everyone? I've made my notes upto 2.2.2 for F212. I can't be bothered to start module 3. It's SOO boring! All that biodiversity rubbish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr95)
    I think the exam is Mon 2 Jun in the afternoon, which is what our teachers have told us. We also have the while of module 3 to do which is slightly worrying as the exam is getting closer!
    have you not finished unit 2 yet?! We finished both unit 1 and 2 over a month ago!

ReputationRep:
    Biodiversity is disgustingly boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNacho63)
    Biodiversity is disgustingly boring
    'Quadrats' *shivers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabel-b)
    have you not finished unit 2 yet?! We finished both unit 1 and 2 over a month ago!
    No! We went without one of our two teachers for around two months and they haven't seemed to pick up the pace so we can catch up with what we missed out on!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! My class had just finished the whole of F212!! I guess its just revision until the exams now . Scary as time is flying :3 ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayma_h)
    Hey guys! My class had just finished the whole of F212!! I guess its just revision until the exams now . Scary as time is flying :3 ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    God we still have to do half of biodiversity, all of evolution, all of nucleic acid and all of enzymes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    God we still have to do half of biodiversity, all of evolution, all of nucleic acid and all of enzymes...
    Hopefully you will finish everything by easter! Still plenty of time. Lets hope we do well :')!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    Our school havent even started module 3 yet... apparently we are covering half of it on an ecology trip though and apparently its all pretty basic :/

ReputationRep:
    I have to do all of module 3 about biodiversity and evolution in before the second of june and know the content really well.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2014

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.