Emma290895
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have my theory test tomorrow and im pretty sure I will be able to pass the multiple question part but I have been doing a few hazard perception tests online and im usually failing... Any tips on the hazard perception ?
ryan9900
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just try and use common sense. Don't panic and click too much (I did this when I took the test and failed by 1 mark). Look at everything logically. It's very easy to see movement from another vehicle on the video and click without thinking. If you are unsure if something is a hazard, just wait an extra second. It's better to see a hazard 1 second later than not at all. Other than that, just stay relaxed and most of it will be fairly obvious and easy. Good luck
Camel18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Emma290895)
I have my theory test tomorrow and im pretty sure I will be able to pass the multiple question part but I have been doing a few hazard perception tests online and im usually failing... Any tips on the hazard perception ?

Click as soon as you see something that looks like it would cause you to react (by slowing down/moving out the way etc.). Click a couple of times so that it is more likely to register within the five second time frame (they recommend this). Don't click too many times though or you'll be given zero for that clip. Just relax, pay attention and you should be fine. A lot of people say they struggle with hazard perception but for me it was the multiple choice haha.
Good luck
Ripper-Roo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
GoOd LuCk
Emma290895
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I passed
username1201943
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Congrats.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise