The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Interior Architecture and Design Applicants 2014

Hi guys!:smile:

Ive applied for Interior Architecture and Design, both of the courses( sandwich and full time!) I sent my UCAS application on the 14th January and I still haven't heard anything back from NTU:frown:( I'm starting to get abit worried now!

Has anyone else applied to do this course? :smile:

NTU is my first option so hopefully I'll hear back soon!
fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got my reply on Monday.

Good luck!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I got my reply today, got an offer on the sandwich course!:smile: Yey! Which one have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing this course at Leeds met!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I've got an offer from there I had my interview on the 29th jan! Have you applied do NTU?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Also is anyone going to the applicants day on 22nd march?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
I'm doing interior architecture and design sandwich course at NTU :biggrin: I'm not going to the applicants day as a deffered a year so I sort of know what to expect :smile: what accommodation are you staying then :smile:?
Reply 7
Original post by Joedwalton
I'm doing interior architecture and design sandwich course at NTU :biggrin: I'm not going to the applicants day as a deffered a year so I sort of know what to expect :smile: what accommodation are you staying then :smile:?

Yey! Someone else that's doing the course! I'm hopefully looking at Byron and gill street south; not too sure yet though! What about you?(:

Where abouts you coming from?
I'm even more excited to go now!(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yeah I can't wait either !! :smile: and I've already booked my accommodation in gill street south :smile: my mate is currently there now and he said it's the best option as Byron has been having problems apparently !!

And I'm coming from Leicester ... Not that far :smile: what about you ? :smile:
Reply 9
Yeah I can't wait either !! :smile: and I've already booked my accommodation in gill street south :smile: my mate is currently there now and he said it's the best option as Byron has been having problems apparently !!

And I'm coming from Leicester ... Not that far :smile: what about you ? :smile:

I can't really decided between the 2, but there's not much difference really. But if they are having problems in Byron then I'd rather go in to gill street south! Thanks for that info!

Ah that's not too far! I'm coming from hull! Hopefully nottingham will be better!(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem :smile: Not so many stairs in gill street south haha !! :smile: Nottingham is a great city , have you not been ?
Reply 11
No problem :smile: Not so many stairs in gill street south haha !! :smile: Nottingham is a great city , have you not been ?

Ah that sounds better then! Especially after a few drinks, me and stairs don't mix! Yeah I've been once and fell in love with NTU!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly my thought haha ! And as it's like only a 30 min drive away for me I've been a few times and I love the place ! It's got such a nice atmosphere !

What are you currently doing now as in alevels, foundation etc?
Reply 13
Exactly my thought haha ! And as it's like only a 30 min drive away for me I've been a few times and I love the place ! It's got such a nice atmosphere !

What are you currently doing now as in alevels, foundation etc?

Ah thinking a like! Hahah! I really loved it when I went, it just felt so homely!

I'm on a foundation, can't wait to finish it though! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I know what you mean :smile:

I decided not to do an art foundation but instead took a year out to work part time and get some work placements. I don't know if I'm going to regret not doing an art foundation though !! :frown:

Glad I've found someone who's on the same course ! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Yeah I know what you mean :smile:

I decided not to do an art foundation but instead took a year out to work part time and get some work placements. I don't know if I'm going to regret not doing an art foundation though !! :frown:

Glad I've found someone who's on the same course ! :biggrin:

Aw! Atleast you have experience! The only experience I have is working in a pub! Haha!! I don't think you'll regret not doing an art foundation, i haven't really learnt that much!

So am I!! It's nice knowing I don't be alone now!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I suppose !! And thanks that's reassured me a little bit haha ! :smile: what a levels did you do ? And at least it is a job many people don't even have one !! :smile:

We now need to find the rest of the people on our course haha !! :smile:
Reply 17
Yeah I suppose !! And thanks that's reassured me a little bit haha ! :smile: what a levels did you do ? And at least it is a job many people don't even have one !! :smile:

We now need to find the rest of the people on our course haha !! :smile:

It's okay!:smile: I did graphics, photography and business. What about you? Yeah true, I love my job! I'm hoping to find a job in nottingham so that I can support myself abit more!

I know, well I was getting worried cause I thought it was only me so far!! Is there any other forums you know of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did 3D product design , ICT and maths , then I did extended project ... I don't know if your college did that .

It's probably not a bad idea, I wouldn't mind working in a bar or something !! It means you can have more nights out hahaa ! Mind you I've been saving a bit this year so I might not need to have one in my first year and be pretty comfortable ! Fingers crossed !:smile:

I don't know of any others but I'm sure there is !:smile: let me know if you find more people and ill do the same :smile:

Have you got an email address or Facebook or something it will be handy to have that anyway :smile:?
Reply 19
I did 3D product design , ICT and maths , then I did extended project ... I don't know if your college did that .

It's probably not a bad idea, I wouldn't mind working in a bar or something !! It means you can have more nights out hahaa ! Mind you I've been saving a bit this year so I might not need to have one in my first year and be pretty comfortable ! Fingers crossed !:smile:

I don't know of any others but I'm sure there is !:smile: let me know if you find more people and ill do the same :smile:

Have you got an email address or Facebook or something it will be handy to have that anyway :smile:?

I was meant to do that extended project but chose not to due to having too much work load from graphics and photography!

I like having a routine of working certain nights, pay day especially is the best! Shopping all the way!!:biggrin: I've saved up a bit this year, but I'm hoping to earn more over summer!

Course I will! Yeah sure my name on Facebook is Rebekah Cushing, what's yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending