Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Elisa.B)
I'm studying... in the IB system

I'm thinking about... studying international relations and political science
Hey welcome

How are you finding the IB so far? I was going to take it but decided on taking A levels instead. Maybe you would like to visit the International Baccalaureate forum where you can ask questions and talk with other students taking the IB.

I am actually applying and in the process of receiving offers for different Politics/International Relations degrees. Do you know where you would like to apply to yet? Maybe you would also be interested in looking at the Social and Political sciences forum where you can ask questions and talk with other people who also want to study Politics related degrees
lulib
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
Hey welcome

How are you finding the IB so far? I was going to take it but decided on taking A levels instead. Maybe you would like to visit the International Baccalaureate forum where you can ask questions and talk with other students taking the IB.

I am actually applying and in the process of receiving offers for different Politics/International Relations degrees. Do you know where you would like to apply to yet? Maybe you would also be interested in looking at the Social and Political sciences forum where you can ask questions and talk with other people who also want to study Politics related degrees

HI thanks!!
Well I'm currently in my second year, so it is definitely tough and it really is a lot of work. However, I know that once my exams are over I will be glad I chose to take the IB. I think it prepares you really well for uni and in general for life (I know it sounds cliché :P), even though it doesn't feel good at all right now :P

Really?! that's awesome! where have you applied? Actually yes, I have already applied to a bunch of units. i have applied to the US as well as in Europe. I am now waiting for my offers.

Thanks for the suggestions by the way! I will check them out
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
(Original post by lulib)
Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm half Italian and half Greek, but I currently live in Greece
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
HI thanks!!
Well I'm currently in my second year, so it is definitely tough and it really is a lot of work. However, I know that once my exams are over I will be glad I chose to take the IB. I think it prepares you really well for uni and in general for life (I know it sounds cliché :P), even though it doesn't feel good at all right now :P

Really?! that's awesome! where have you applied? Actually yes, I have already applied to a bunch of units. i have applied to the US as well as in Europe. I am now waiting for my offers.

Thanks for the suggestions by the way! I will check them out
The IB is very good, especially if you want to study abroad. Looking back I wish I chose it I'm currently applying for Leeds, Birmingham, Loughborough, Southampton and Liverpool university (all in the UK). Really want to go to Leeds or Birmingham as the course is more based on Russian Politics/Language which I have a strong interest in

I would have loved to study in the US though, seems amazing but doubt I'd being to cope that far from home. Good luck on your university offers
lulib
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm half Italian and half Greek, but I currently live in Greece
Hi there
I'm Italian as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm studying... in the IB system

I'm thinking about... studying international relations and political science
welcome.my name is emobambam.how are you?
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
The IB is very good, especially if you want to study abroad. Looking back I wish I chose it I'm currently applying for Leeds, Birmingham, Loughborough, Southampton and Liverpool university (all in the UK). Really want to go to Leeds or Birmingham as the course is more based on Russian Politics/Language which I have a strong interest in

I would have loved to study in the US though, seems amazing but doubt I'd being to cope that far from home. Good luck on your university offers
Those are all great uni's!! Hope you get to go to your top choices!
Woww Russian Politics?! That's really interesting!! I would love to learn russian at some point...

Yeah it is kind of far away but I really don't mind. I guess it depends on each person :P thank you, you too!!
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
(Original post by emobambam)
welcome.my name is emobambam.how are you?
Hi!
I'm good! How are you?
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
(Original post by lulib)
Hi there
I'm Italian as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really?!! That's so cool! I am from Northern Italy...
Do you want to study in Italy, or abroad?
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi!
I'm good! How are you?
I'm good but I'm cold.I live in California where do you live?
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
I'm good but I'm cold.I live in California where do you live?
Niice! I would love to go to California at some point. But I thought that California was always hot? haha
I live in Europe, in Greece
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Niice! I would love to go to California at some point. But I thought that California was always hot? haha
it is hot in the summer time.great beach weather.its cold right now because of the polar vortex coming down from the North Pole.I felt really smart saying that.where do you live?California expecially Northern California is beautiful
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm sorry I forgot. You live in Greece.I've been to Greece and it was just beautiful
Elisa.B
Rep:
?
I'm sorry I forgot. You live in Greece.I've been to Greece and it was just beautiful
Ohh cool then :P yeah I bet California is beautiful!! And yes you're right some parts of Greece are really nice, but others not so much :/ haha
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ohh cool then :P yeah I bet California is beautiful!! And yes you're right some parts of Greece are really nice, but others not so much :/ haha
hi Elisa.B how are you today?when I was in Greece we just went to the major tourist attractions.what do you do in Greece?what are you doing for Valentines?you probably have a hot date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (71)
27.41%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.2%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.81%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.73%

Watched Threads