The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Accommodation worries

Hello..

I know it's quite early but I need to figure this out because of financial issues.Basically I'm an international student and applied to exeter and planning to firm it and now I'm left with the problem of accommodation..
I know,I want to have en-suite since I get really uncomfortable with sharing bathrooms with 10 other people..There also studios available but they are kind of too expensive for me..Anyways I wanted to know if I apply to all these en-suite rooms,are there any chances I would still end up with a standard room ?
Also do they put international students all together ?
Reply 1
Hello there

There is a chance that, depending on the accommodation you choose you might not be placed where you want, but that is usually (or at least, from what I've heard) not the case. The university will consider your accommodation application, where you can state if you wish to live next to international students or not. International students are usually not clumped up together in one place.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
You usually either get your first or second choice. Lots of students just go for a sharing bathroom so you will probably have no problem getting an ensuite and it is first come first serve so make sure you get your application is quick!
Original post by Mollylondon
I know,I want to have en-suite since I get really uncomfortable with sharing bathrooms with 10 other people.

In the event that this does happen, you will find that there are more than enough bathrooms to go around, and it won't be communal toilets and shared showers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending