We are living in the dictatorship of the proletariat

Watch
abusername
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Whenever any old somebody can come out of the shantytown and get a job where they can regulate the lives of my fellow Americans this is the dictatorship of the proletariat. You can tell you're living in the dictatorship of the proletariat when you find yourself thinking about all the possible scenarios that could take place during your interaction with the crusty fingered bum at whatever bureaucracy you are visiting. When your interactions with these people become like a game of chess, that is when you are at war.

You can tell you are living in the dictatorship of the proletariat when minimum wage or slightly higher paid scum at the grocery store can follow you around and ask you if you "need assistance."

You can tell you are living in the dictatorship of the proletariat when the stewardesses no longer look like this:

You can tell you are living in the dictatorship when you have to have an ID and a license for EVERYTHING. This is how the keep the proletariat employed.

This is really the only thing that is "wrong" in the world right now. While you idiots throw a temper tantrum over the "Wall Street bankers" and the "richest 2%" (i.e. the people who have made your life wonderful by providing for you affordable computers, internet, clothing, etc despite the government's efforts to crush them) the proletariat are right there touching you. That's all they have to do is touch you. They just reach out and touch you because that's something special for them. For the FIRST TIME in history they can reach out and put their slimy fingers on you. They can just reach out and touch you with one finger and that'll do it for them. It's like a prisoner who likes to reach out and put his hand on the warden's shoulder just to get a sense of power, a feeling like he can be equal with the warden. The proper response from the warden would be to have an extraction unit pull him out of his cell and pin him to the ground while the warden beats the **** out of him with a taser baton. Be the warden, not the whatever-you-are. The solution is to VOTE REPUBLICAN.

They're ALL Communists, ALL of them. Your teachers, your fellow students, the people at the government offices, etc. They're all conspiring against you. Your parents are probably Communists.
Josh_B
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry mate, I'm British & couldn't vote Republican even if I wanted too.
redferry
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahahahahahahshahahahahahahaha

Why are you Americans so deathly afraid of communism? It's pathetic.
nicatre
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well that was boring...
Scumbaggio
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nonsensical rubbish.

The Land of the free? whoever told you that is your enemy.
caravaggio2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by redferry)

Ask the average Russian.
shiggydiggy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Calm down, comrade citizen.
Oldcon1953
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Josh_B)
Sorry mate, I'm British & couldn't vote Republican even if I wanted too.
The only part that made any sense to me was regarding the stewardesses. I vote for the blond on the left.
Oldcon1953
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by abusername)
Whenever any old somebody can come out of the shantytown and get a job where they can regulate the lives of my fellow Americans this is the dictatorship of the proletariat. You can tell you're living in the dictatorship of the proletariat when you find yourself thinking about all the possible scenarios that could take place during your interaction with the crusty fingered bum at whatever bureaucracy you are visiting. When your interactions with these people become like a game of chess, that is when you are at war.

You can tell you are living in the dictatorship of the proletariat when minimum wage or slightly higher paid scum at the grocery store can follow you around and ask you if you "need assistance."

You can tell you are living in the dictatorship of the proletariat when the stewardesses no longer look like this:

You can tell you are living in the dictatorship when you have to have an ID and a license for EVERYTHING. This is how the keep the proletariat employed.

This is really the only thing that is "wrong" in the world right now. While you idiots throw a temper tantrum over the "Wall Street bankers" and the "richest 2%" (i.e. the people who have made your life wonderful by providing for you affordable computers, internet, clothing, etc despite the government's efforts to crush them) the proletariat are right there touching you. That's all they have to do is touch you. They just reach out and touch you because that's something special for them. For the FIRST TIME in history they can reach out and put their slimy fingers on you. They can just reach out and touch you with one finger and that'll do it for them. It's like a prisoner who likes to reach out and put his hand on the warden's shoulder just to get a sense of power, a feeling like he can be equal with the warden. The proper response from the warden would be to have an extraction unit pull him out of his cell and pin him to the ground while the warden beats the **** out of him with a taser baton. Be the warden, not the whatever-you-are. The solution is to VOTE REPUBLICAN.

They're ALL Communists, ALL of them. Your teachers, your fellow students, the people at the government offices, etc. They're all conspiring against you. Your parents are probably Communists.
Hey dude, lay off the chemicals. Seriously. Get some sleep.
redferry
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by caravaggio2)
Ask the average Russian.
Yeah but it doesn't work the other way around. Americans equate everything that isn't far right with communism and as a result are left cowering and incompetent.
Oldcon1953
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I haven't heard a rant like that since around 1975.
Josh_B
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oldcon1953)
The only part that made any sense to me was regarding the stewardesses. I vote for the blond on the left.
Yeah it's one heck of a rant.

I think I'd vote for the blond on the far left too!
Axiomasher
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Name:  Cation - This Sign Has Sharp Edges.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  54.3 KB

This makes more sense.
Zenomorph
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The wall street ' elites ' ARE in cahoots withe the scum, don't you know that.

see ALEX JONES.
StarvingAutist
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Name:  1391526490569.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  43.6 KB
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

:eek: A communist sympathizer

Kill the communist! :fuhrer:.

But seriously OP, that post just made me laugh.

It's completely baseless.
redferry
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
:eek: A communist sympathizer

Kill the communist! :fuhrer:.

But seriously OP, that post just made me laugh.

It's completely baseless.
According the magnificent U S of A I am a dirty commie... because I am an environmentalist.

They are the same thing dontcha know?
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
According the magnificent U S of A I am a dirty commie... because I am an environmentalist.

The American view..

Oldcon1953
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Americas rabid hatred of Communism never was because of the communist form of government or a fear of the communist party as it existed in France or Italy. It was those pesky nukes they had aimed at us. Remember that prior to Stalin many Americans came back from the Soviet Union with glowing reports of the future and how it would all be peachy if only everyone would toss what they had into a big pot and share with everyone. The idea of that makes most Americans PUKE. As a political system communism never had a snowballs chance in hell of ever gaining a foothold over here. Americans really haven't concerned themselves with radical different forms of Gov. the way Europe has. How's that worked out for Europe? It does seem you've decided to throw into the big pot.
redferry
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oldcon1953)
Americas rabid hatred of Communism never was because of the communist form of government or a fear of the communist party as it existed in France or Italy. It was those pesky nukes they had aimed at us. Remember that prior to Stalin many Americans came back from the Soviet Union with glowing reports of the future and how it would all be peachy if only everyone would toss what they had into a big pot and share with everyone. The idea of that makes most Americans PUKE. As a political system communism never had a snowballs chance in hell of ever gaining a foothold over here. Americans really haven't concerned themselves with radical different forms of Gov. the way Europe has. How's that worked out for Europe? It does seem you've decided to throw into the big pot.
one person aims a few nukes and America goes on a lifelong strop with everyone even vaguely towards the centre politically.

Lets not forget America hardly responded well, refusing to accept the idea of nuclear winter and became determined that if it came down to it they could win a nuclear war.

And to this day they are still stifling science because 'communism'.

That is so USA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads