The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship Programme Bournemouth

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by meg008
Hey I was just about to do my interview and was just wondering if you have yet? and the kind of questions that they asked?

Hey,

Have you done your Virtual Interview yet? How did it go if you have?

I'm thinking of doing it today.
Reply 41
Original post by AdHoc1
Hey,

Have you done your Virtual Interview yet? How did it go if you have?

I'm thinking of doing it today.

Hey,
I've been thinking about doing it today but been trying to prepare more than anything but it is hard to pre guess the questions.
just probably gonna suck it up and do it haha, have you completed yours yet?
Reply 42
has anyone done the virtual interview yet?
Reply 43
Wat sort of questions are you guys preparing for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by meg008
Hey,
I've been thinking about doing it today but been trying to prepare more than anything but it is hard to pre guess the questions.
just probably gonna suck it up and do it haha, have you completed yours yet?

Hey,

How did your video interview go? I'm assuming you have already done it?

I'm thinking of doing mine today, I was wondering if you could give me any hints or tips on what kind of question they asked. Were they more competency based or were they just your standard interview questions?
Reply 45
Hi, I've applied for the financial service apprenticeship based in London and I've got my telephone interview next week. Has anyone got any tips for it? And what type of questions should I prepare for?
Hi Seema108,

How did your video interview go? Did you get an offer? What were the questions? I would honestly really appreciate your help!

If you could share some insight on the "Insight evening" aswell it would be great!

All best!
Original post by Seema108
Hey,

How did your video interview go? I'm assuming you have already done it?

I'm thinking of doing mine today, I was wondering if you could give me any hints or tips on what kind of question they asked. Were they more competency based or were they just your standard interview questions?

Hi Seema108,
How did your video interview go? Did you get an offer? What were the questions? I would honestly really appreciate your help!
If you could share some insight on the "Insight evening" aswell it would be great!

All best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending