Dying via nuke

Watch
abusername
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I can't stop thinking about getting killed by a nuclear weapon. I like to think about all the different ways to die via nuke. First I think about standing right next to a nuclear weapon right before it detonates. Technically the "explosion" occurs so quickly that I should be evaporated instantaneously by the tremendous heat. But I am going to feel something. I just can't imagine what the sensation would be like. Then I like to think about standing fifty feet from a nuke before it detonates. Then one hundred yards. Then five hundred yards. I like to think about how far I need to get away from the nuke so that I can experience it's power. I want to see what it is like to be exposed to extreme heat. I like to think about what is going on inside of my body when I am exposed to the heat. I like to visualize myself in "MRI vision". I like to think of my brain being cooked in to steam and escaping through my eyelids in to the air. I like to think about the layers of tissue on my body being destroyed and seeing my blood get fried. I just can't help but think about the awesome power of these magnificent weapons
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
You should write a novel about this, young one. Let your imagination run free and wild.
Ladders
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Even if you were to survive, your nerve endings in your skin would be since away, your eardrums completely blown and the enormous flash of light emitted will penetrate your eyelids, incapacitating your tiny rod and cone cells.
MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would guess it would be a bit of an anti climax. Blink and you'd miss it.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thread title and OP actually made me burst our laughing and I really don't know why.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (85)
65.38%
I don't have everything I need (45)
34.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed