The Student Room Group

Payment scheduled but no due payments found

Hi,

I applied for a maintenance grant a while back. I've just logged into my account on Student Finance to see the status and it says they have everything they require from me and the status is "PAYMENTS SCHEDULED". Under that it says:

Your payments are ready to be made. To find out more about when you can expect your payments -view payment schedule.

When I click the link to view payment schedule it says:
No payments were found for you.

Anyone got any ideas when I might get that grant? Could do with it pretty soon if I'm not to start begging for money!

Cheers,
Ross
Hi there,

Has there been any requests for further evidence??

Have you signed and returned your declaration?

Thanks
Reply 2
i have the same problem,im about to start my first year and its saying the same thing; ive sent my declaration form back so im a little confused.
Reply 3
I have the same issue# was meant to get paid today, so far no sign of it but it says "Payment Ready to be Made"

It says i have completed all of the required things so no idea...

Hope it turns up soon!!
i have submitted all the evidence required but my application status is still 'payment ready to be made' what does this mean as i have not yet received any correspondence about payment dates from SFE.
Hello all,

If this is your first year receiving funding from us then once we process your declaration form we need to get your National Insurance Number validated by the Department of Work & Pensions.

This is a process that can take 7-10 working days. Once this is complete we will check for confirmation of your registration from your college or university, if both are complete then your payment status will change to submitted online & the funds will be in your bank within 3-5 working days.

If you have still not been paid I would suggest you call us on 0300 100 0607 as we cannot access any accounts through The Student Room.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest