ASOS standard delivery

Watch
Superman
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i placed my first order on sunday with asos, it was shipped today (wednesday) sometime during the morning, so how long will it be before its likely to be delivered to my house? will it be here tomorrow or a couple of days later?

Cheers.

EDIT BY CT:

Student discount for ASOS without Unidays here: https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...ent-validation/
Last edited by Professor Oak; 1 year ago
Kittennffc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Usually is between 3 and 5 working days to be delivered. So considering where it was posted from, it might get to you tomorrow, but more likely to be Friday or Saturday.
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i ordered something from themon the 10th and it still hasn't arrived. And i emailed them this morning but no response.
Kittennffc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aww thats bad! Have you checked the order status on the item? Maybe they didn't have any in stock and are waiting on it? I'm sure theres a simple explanation.
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They are having a massive sale, so will be having tons more orders than normal. That might mean they are a bit behind on deliveries.

I ordered something from them, and it came really fast. Was 2 months ago or so, but it was no longer than 2 days for delivery.
Superman
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
ok cheers guys, i doubt it wil come tomorrow then because of the sale, but fingers crossed! It says allow 5 days after the order has been dispatched before contacting them about an order so hopefully wont have to wait that long!!
Sucmedic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you order things from Asos.com always look for discount codes on the internet... do a google search for "asos dicount codes" and you should find plenty...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads