The Student Room Group

Durham University Biological Sciences

Has anyone else received an offer for biological sciences at Durham?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have! Which college did you apply to? :h:
Reply 2
Original post by zooziezoo
I have! Which college did you apply to? :h:

Cool! I applied to Collingwood :smile: what about you? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Meepsy
Cool! I applied to Collingwood :smile: what about you? :smile:

Ah cool! :smile: Butler for me - do you know when they start allocating colleges?
Reply 4
Ah cool! :smile: Butler for me - do you know when they start allocating colleges?

Third week of February :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Yeah, third week of February :smile: are you putting Durham as your firm?
Reply 6
Pretty soon! :redface: I'm not sure, haven't had a chance to visit Durham, so torn between there and Imperial at the moment :s-smilie: how about you?
Reply 7
Pretty soon! :redface: I'm not sure, haven't had a chance to visit Durham, so torn between there and Imperial at the moment :s-smilie: how about you?

Possibly, but I haven't visited Durham either. My firm will either be York or Durham :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Meepsy
Possibly, but I haven't visited Durham either. My firm will either be York or Durham :smile:

It's so tricky to get up to! About 6-7 hours for me... :redface: York is probably going to be my insurance, the degree structure is awesome :smile:
Reply 9
It's so tricky to get up to! About 6-7 hours for me... :redface: York is probably going to be my insurance, the degree structure is awesome :smile:

Wow you live a long way from Durham! I think Warwick is my insurance :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Meepsy
Wow you live a long way from Durham! I think Warwick is my insurance :smile:

Haha feels like a long way from anywhere! :smile: I didn't look at Warwick, was considering it though... Can't believe we've actually made all the choices now, seems like yesterday :redface:
Reply 11
Haha feels like a long way from anywhere! :smile: I didn't look at Warwick, was considering it though... Can't believe we've actually made all the choices now, seems like yesterday :redface:

I know it's so scary!! I'm excited to start uni though :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Meepsy
I know it's so scary!! I'm excited to start uni though :biggrin:
It's going to be so cool! I've already started amassing 'essentials' (half the stock of IKEA pretty much!) for when I move out :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
It's going to be so cool! I've already started amassing 'essentials' (half the stock of IKEA pretty much!) for when I move out :biggrin:

Hahaha, well prepared!! I can't wait to start doing that :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Meepsy
Hahaha, well prepared!! I can't wait to start doing that :biggrin:

It's really easy to get carried away, be warned! :wink:
Reply 15
It's really easy to get carried away, be warned! :wink:

Hahaha, I'll keep that in mind! Have you got your college allocation?
Reply 16
Original post by Meepsy
Hahaha, I'll keep that in mind! Have you got your college allocation?

I have! I got Butler, I'm really happy :smile: How about you? Are you going on the open day/days?
Reply 17
I have! I got Butler, I'm really happy :smile: How about you? Are you going on the open day/days?

Yes, I have got Collingwood :biggrin: I'm planning on going on the open days, I just don't know which ones yet, I would probably do residential. How about you?
Reply 18
Original post by Meepsy
Yes, I have got Collingwood :biggrin: I'm planning on going on the open days, I just don't know which ones yet, I would probably do residential. How about you?

Ah that's awesome! :biggrin: I've booked on the monday/tuesday one, as I'll miss fewer lessons going then... I'm all excited about going to visit though! :smile:
Reply 19
Ah that's awesome! :biggrin: I've booked on the monday/tuesday one, as I'll miss fewer lessons going then... I'm all excited about going to visit though! :smile:

I'm going on the Tuesday/Wednesday one, really looking forward to it! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending