Are one direction druggies ?

Watch this thread
deehee
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Do you think they are on drugs ?
El Salvador
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
No, I do not think they are.
pierz
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
one direction to rule them all, one direction to find them, one direction to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
Swanbow
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
It is probable that they have used drugs. But they don't give the impression that they have a problem with drug abuse. Even if they did it'd be hidden as it isn't good for their image, unlike with rock music where substance abuse can enhance a musician's status, i.e. Lemmy and Ozzy Osbourne.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
1D are not Bieber ffs
PoGo HoPz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Zayn's smoked weed, hasn't he?
gemmalm95
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
no I'm sure they aren't
redferry
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Who isn't on drugs?
Bonny blue price
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I haven't got a clue but one question are they ?
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by deehee)
Do you think they are on drugs ?
Before I answer, I'm going to ask you a question:

Why should I care?
RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I heard Harry downs entire bottles of banana flavour calpol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (1)
3.85%
Quite well (13)
50%
Not so good (10)
38.46%
Terrible! (2)
7.69%

Watched Threads