The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Univerisity Accomodation

Hello,
I've just got all of my Univeristy offers. Basically, I had an email today from the University of Birmingham and it said that I need to apply for accomodation now. So firstly, how do I apply for accomodation and do I still apply for accomodation even if I am not sure that I'm going to that University???? Please help me!!! Thanks :smile::biggrin:
Reply 1
Read the email. If that doesn't answer your question, read their website.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
You definately shouldn't apply for accomadation at a university that isn't your firm or insurance. Read the email carefully before doing anything, and if you're unsure then contact the university.
Original post by Ineedsomehelp!?!
Hello,
I've just got all of my Univeristy offers. Basically, I had an email today from the University of Birmingham and it said that I need to apply for accomodation now. So firstly, how do I apply for accomodation and do I still apply for accomodation even if I am not sure that I'm going to that University???? Please help me!!! Thanks :smile::biggrin:

At Birmingham you can apply as long as you are going to at least insure them. I think you can even if you've just got an offer but check the offer booklet for that. :smile: to apply you can find it in the UoB accommodation website.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending