Problem in essay writing Watch

zhai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My course is Interactive software design.
And i have a essay called"interactivity and feedback"
the requirement is ,
1. Assess a variety of factors that influence Interaction Design
2. Utilise a questioning Interaction Design approach which challenges established preconceptions
3. Develop an awareness and understanding of the software design principles related to Human Computer Interface and their impact on interactive software artifacts.

I have a problem with it.Because I think interactivity is a big concept ,it already includes feedback, cus in the class, we studied lots of factors affecting interation design(or interactivity),like Text Layout,Structure and Navigation,Feedback system etc, and the requirement does not mention feedback, where can i put feedback?

I prepare to write three paragraphs for the three requirements respectively. For the first paragraph, it is about "factors that influence Interaction Design ", in other words, it is about interactivity, should I discuss some factors like layout,icons,feedback in this paragraph? If i do this,the interactivity and feedback are not parallel relationships(cus the title of this essay is "interactivity and feedback"),they are inclusion relationships(well,personally i think they are in this relationship),
Or should I discuss
layout,interactivity,feedback in this paragraph? But in this case, although they are in parallel relationships, but it looks weird. Cus it seems i am talking about interactivity influence interactivity( Interaction Design).
how can i do?any tips?

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (150)
51.72%
No (140)
48.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise