The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I do symphatise for the poster -- the poster probably wants fast results and the simple fact is nothing in this life worth having comes easy. If it was this easy to lose weight and gain a 6 pack everyone in the world would be using it. Do they? No, they know the simple fact that you need to work to lose weight and watch your diet and keep it that way to maintain weight loss.

Anonymous it would be in your best interest to pay heed to the advice of people in this thread, what x.narb.x is saying is true, they are just "smarties".
ive tried a similiar product in the past, was a hell of a lot cheaper mind, wouldn#t have wasted £35 on something even i believe wouldnt work that well..

and that in truth in what they do.. they don't work.
Reply 22
Look, I just want to lose the stubborn fat, then continue with my daily diet and exercise regime. I'm not some couch potato thats just decided to buy diet pills to look good. I'm pretty fit, but just wanna drop my bodyfat a bit, then try and keep it off. Its really not that big a deal.... and if it doesnt work, its no biggie. £35quid is nothing really.
Their products are a complete waste of money and despite their guarantees of a “risk free purchase” or your money back if they don’t work, when I requested a refund because they didn’t work the company became hostile and didn’t refund.
He’s prob been taking steroids and he’s just angry because he’s shrunk his testicles 😂
Reply 25
Did you use LA muscle FatStripper? Can you please share your experience?

Latest

Trending

Trending