The Student Room Group

Waterloo to St Pancras?! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hey guys!
I hate the London underground with a passion, ever since I was a small child because I dropped the shoes that belonged to my brand new Barbie doll on the line getting off... That aside... Tomorrow, I need to get from LDN Waterloooooo to St Pancras INTL ... I've got a connecting tube ticket but in all honesty I really don't know how I'm going to get there! Can someone please help me!!
Reply 2
You want to take the northern line northbound (black) to Warren Street (the trains will be headed towards Edgeware or High Barnet).

Go five stops to Warren Street, where you need to change onto the Victoria Line (light blue). Again, you want Northbound (towards Walthamstow Central). Kings Cross is in two stops.

When you come up from the underground, you'll want to cross the road to St. Pancras International (if you come out of the underground on the escalator with Pret A Manger in front of you inside the Kings Cross Station, turn right at the top of the escalator, and St. Pancras Intl is just over that road, slightly behind you.
You can buy a bus ticket and hop on a bus (think it's the 59?) from Waterloo Station Tenison Way or whatever it's called, to King's Cross and then walk from there to St Pancras :h:
Reply 4
Yes if there's a bus that goes between the two, then you might prefer that to the underground.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending