JUNE 2014 OCR 21st CENTURY- 06/06 - B4 B5 B6, 10/06 - C4 C5 C6, 12/06 - P4 P5 P6

Watch this thread
Kunalan1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Is everyone revising hard? thats the exam date for the next additional science.. if you want to share somethings. please share.. I'm trying to get a minimum A for my additional GCSE. I will also add more information when it is updated. hope you all are revising hard and will get the A*. Its Possible! THANKS :-)
ousamaz18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
is additional science exams hard and also core are they hard and I want to know what is your way of revising to ensure you get the best grades
Kunalan1
Rep:
I found core science easy and to be honest additional science is really hard for me. Its all about remembering everything you learnt and keeping it in your brain. Right now i haven't been revising much and loosing focus but ill be starting soon, when i do i like to revise in a silent place with no distractions, as people say its not all about making notes the moral is; if you understand it and know that you will answer well on that certain topic then you will do good. The way i revise is read the same thing over and over and over again making sure it will stay in my head.

Comparing additional science to core science, its hard but if you put the effort in, the result would be good a good grade. Additional science is more into the history and would expect you to know about something, say for instance a flower, where and why it gets its energy, how and why it converts and all other major and minor aspects linked to it whereas core science is all about knowing only the major without exploring in depth how and why it happens.

Revise well, it don't matter how but make sure you understand it! good luck and if you need more information please write and i will get back as soon as possible.
Kunalan1
Rep:
(Original post by ousamaz18)
is additional science exams hard and also core are they hard and I want to know what is your way of revising to ensure you get the best grades

I found core science easy and to be honest additional science is really hard for me. Its all about remembering everything you learnt and keeping it in your brain. Right now i haven't been revising much and loosing focus but ill be starting soon, when i do i like to revise in a silent place with no distractions, as people say its not all about making notes the moral is; if you understand it and know that you will answer well on that certain topic then you will do good. The way i revise is read the same thing over and over and over again making sure it will stay in my head.

Comparing additional science to core science, its hard but if you put the effort in, the result would be good a good grade. Additional science is more into the history and would expect you to know about something, say for instance a flower, where and why it gets its energy, how and why it converts and all other major and minor aspects linked to it whereas core science is all about knowing only the major without exploring in depth how and why it happens.

Revise well, it don't matter how but make sure you understand it! good luck and if you need more information please write and i will get back as soon as possible.
ousamaz18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Thank you
I was wondering are doing your gcses in may/july and if so have you started proper revision and do you think theres enough time to get good grades from now to then. Finally how much revision do you think is best every day
Kunalan1
Rep:
(Original post by ousamaz18)
Thank you
I was wondering are doing your gcses in may/july and if so have you started proper revision and do you think theres enough time to get good grades from now to then. Finally how much revision do you think is best every day

Revise as much as possible, it don't matter if you revise for 12 hours a day or 1 hour a day, at the end if the thing you wish to learn is saved in your memory and you know you will surely answer the question correct then thats enough on that topic.. but all I'm saying is please don't waste your time. i haven't really started revising to my best, i will do soon. make sure you revise. if you've got anything to share and questions to ask, then please do! best wishes.
MCMXCVIII
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone know where to find last years papers. TWO past papers on their website isn't helpful as I have done them as mocks. Got 2 days to the exam :confused:
MCMXCVIII
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i think tomorrows papers gonna be hard like all the last ones
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads