Has anyone actually had sex in the work place?

Watch this thread
Poll: .....
yes (9)
30%
no (21)
70%
mentallysound
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

Working at home don't count
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Nope, I don't eat and poo at the same place for a good reason.
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yes.- in some workplaces this is easier than others.
I hold the only keys for various areas at work so I could have a sex dungeon and it would take a while for anyone to realise!
SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No, the risk of getting fired is just too much. :no:
James82
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Alfissti)
Nope, I don't eat and poo at the same place for a good reason.
What if you worked from home?
ddaappoo
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
does it count if you work from home?
geoking
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lamptastic)
Yes.- in some workplaces this is easier than others.
I hold the only keys for various areas at work so I could have a sex dungeon and it would take a while for anyone to realise!
Where do you work? Is it a big or small company?
IanDangerously
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No. Thought about it a few times but there's really nowhere to do it that would be safe from being caught
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
one girl was well up for it at my last work place but scared she would get sacked but 2 weeks later she got fired.

Ladies take the chance whilst you can
RomnCoton
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yes. Although she was a cheap hooker and I'm never going to do it on the streets in the RLD again!
Lamptastic
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by geoking)
Where do you work? Is it a big or small company?
I work as a receptionist for a big building so I pretty much Access All Areas. Like roof/basement/plant rooms/cleaners cupboards/showers/etc etc etc so I can hang back after hours etc. Not something I do often mind but it is very possible for me if I wanted to.
A Perfect Circle
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Does jerking it in the toilet cubicle count?
GodAtum
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
My secretary had sex with all her previous bosses but not me
Alfissti
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I work as a receptionist for a big building so I pretty much Access All Areas. Like roof/basement/plant rooms/cleaners cupboards/showers/etc etc etc so I can hang back after hours etc. Not something I do often mind but it is very possible for me if I wanted to.
No CCTVs or monitoring systems about??
Alfissti
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by James82)
What if you worked from home?
I work from home most days of the week, I still leave my study and work area to be just that a work area.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Nope, too risky.
Lamptastic
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Alfissti)
No CCTVs or monitoring systems about??
Considering I maintain them it is pretty easy to avoid them. I don't screw in doorways
Maths and cheesecake
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Considering I maintain them it is pretty easy to avoid them. I don't screw in doorways
**** me ?:confused:
Lamptastic
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
**** me ?:confused:
LOL CCTV coverage is on entrance/exit points only. Door access systems are the same. Since I have all keys and codes it is never an issue for me I don't do this often for the record, just once or twice in like 5 years working here...
RedArrow
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
LOL CCTV coverage is on entrance/exit points only. Door access systems are the same. Since I have all keys and codes it is never an issue for me I don't do this often for the record, just once or twice in like 5 years working here...
You must be working in a cheapass company
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (81)
18.75%
The paper was reasonable (165)
38.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
27.31%
It was TERRIBLE (68)
15.74%

Watched Threads