The Student Room Group

What was your study strategy for IGCSE/GCSE?

At the moment I'm really just all over the place with studying so I'd really like to know how others studied/planned/organized etc. for IGCSEs. I'm also really bad with sticking to timetables so if anyone has any ideas on how I could change that then please suggest some ideas! Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Its best to know when exactly your exams are dated and plan accordingly.
I did mine last year and remembered I had a week in between all my exams before psychology so I left that to revise for in that free week.
I had biology first so that was one of the first subjects I revised for, when I feel like Im a bit worn out, I move on to the next one then come back to bio to retest myself to see whether Ive learnt anything or not.
Just a matter of time coordination and flipping back and forth.

Using past papers really helped me :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by shrn
Its best to know when exactly your exams are dated and plan accordingly.
I did mine last year and remembered I had a week in between all my exams before psychology so I left that to revise for in that free week.
I had biology first so that was one of the first subjects I revised for, when I feel like Im a bit worn out, I move on to the next one then come back to bio to retest myself to see whether Ive learnt anything or not.
Just a matter of time coordination and flipping back and forth.

Using past papers really helped me :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

I'm definitely going to review past papers and am thinking of making flash cards just to memorize topics more easily.

Quick Reply

Latest