The Student Room Group

Changing Universities and Student Finance

Hi there!

I'm currently studying my first year at a university, but I want to move to a different one next year and start fresh from year one.
Will it be possible to still get support from the student finance for my next 3 years at a different university? :confused:

Many Thanks,
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Elevon
Hi there!

I'm currently studying my first year at a university, but I want to move to a different one next year and start fresh from year one.
Will it be possible to still get support from the student finance for my next 3 years at a different university? :confused:

Many Thanks,

as long as you have only spent 1 year in higher education then yes you can get a new degree funded
Reply 2
Original post by Elevon
Thankyou :smile:
and just one more question, do I just make changes to my current student finance or will I have to create a new account?

no you keep the same account, but let student finance know when you've left so you can reapply for the new course
Reply 3
Original post by jelly1000
as long as you have only spent 1 year in higher education then yes you can get a new degree funded

and just one more question, do I just make changes to my current student finance or will I have to create a new account?
Reply 4
Original post by Elevon

no you keep the same account, but let student finance know when you've left so you can reapply for the new course
Reply 5
Original post by jelly1000

I see now, thank you so much for help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending