The Student Room Group

HSBC Summer Work Experience Placement Events

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by rishirabs
I found it scary as well. I had to change my shirt afterwards

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL what do you mean change your shirt? And thank god I wasn't the only one, I'm not really good with interviews xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by nush1597
LOOL what do you mean change your shirt? And thank god I wasn't the only one, I'm not really good with interviews xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I changed shirt because I had sweated through it, lol. Do you live near london?
Reply 62
Anyone else had there interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else had there interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, all done.
Just had the interview and smashed it, got the same questions pretty much, give two answers to each
Original post by PlainSailing
Just had the interview and smashed it, got the same questions pretty much, give two answers to each

That's good! I didn't give two answers for each, I didn't think it would be necessary, but that's just my opinion. All the very best. This thread may go quite quiet now, because we are all waiting for verdicts.

Good luck to all applicants!
Reply 66

What placement are you applying for?
What placement are you applying for?

Branch network - Liverpool. You? :colone:

Same here! But in my local branch, near Cambridge.
Reply 69

I m applying to branch network and various ones in London like business banking real estate, which I want the most out of all the ones I have applied for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I m applying to branch network and various ones in London like business banking real estate, which I want the most out of all the ones I have applied for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for London Corporate Centre, but got put on the reserve list.
Reply 71
Original post by londoncricket
I applied for London Corporate Centre, but got put on the reserve list.

Same, have you applied for or got work experience anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, have you applied for or got work experience anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Branch Network Work Experience placement in my local branch, I got to interview stage. Waiting for verdict, end of March, I think?
Reply 73
Original post by londoncricket
I applied for Branch Network Work Experience placement in my local branch, I got to interview stage. Waiting for verdict, end of March, I think?

The person on the phone told me the middle of March, best of luck in getting your work experience

Posted from TSR Mobile
The person on the phone told me the middle of March, best of luck in getting your work experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interviewer on the phone told me end of March, all the very best man, please post your verdict on here when you get it.

Now, the long wait for the verdict!
Reply 75
is this for the branch network work experience placement? if so how did you answer the two questions
Original post by Nafi123
is this for the branch network work experience placement? if so how did you answer the two questions

Yep, that's right. I quoted a situation that I was in every time I answered one of her questions. I also gave relatively extended answers that, I think, she liked. She said 'good answer, well done' after most of my answers. How about you?
By the way anyone got their verdict yet?
Reply 78
Nope not yet unfortunately, this wait is too long :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nush1597
Nope not yet unfortunately, this wait is too long :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! Unnecessarily long? For some reason?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending