Hello, my name is Jamster1997!

Watch this thread
Jamster1997
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm studying... A Levels at Bury college. I'm studying analytical subjects all based around psychology.

I'm interested in... music, theatre, films, literature, history and psychology.
flou_fboco2
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jamster1997)
I'm studying... A Levels at Bury college. I'm studying analytical subjects all based around psychology.

I'm interested in... music, theatre, films, literature, history and psychology.
welcome to tsr!! I must say what a varied interest group you have there
Jamster1997
Rep:
(Original post by flou_fboco2)
welcome to tsr!! I must say what a varied interest group you have there
Haha thank you I'm quite a ... unique person lets say lol. I like a bit of everything. Music is a great means of expression and so is literature. I like psychology as I've experienced some stuff with mental health and I find it really interesting. I also want to become a counselling psychologist or psychotherapist.

Sorry about the rant haha. I'd tell you a bit more about myself
flou_fboco2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Haha thank you I'm quite a ... unique person lets say lol. I like a bit of everything. Music is a great means of expression and so is literature. I like psychology as I've experienced some stuff with mental health and I find it really interesting. I also want to become a counselling psychologist or psychotherapist.

Sorry about the rant haha. I'd tell you a bit more about myself
its ok hey since you do psychology have you ever ecountered and psychological studies on superstition?
Jamster1997
Rep:
its ok hey since you do psychology have you ever ecountered and psychological studies on superstition?
Well I have only read and studied the studies haha, I haven't participated in any. Though I would love to. What sought of superstitions do you mean ?
flou_fboco2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Well I have only read and studied the studies haha, I haven't participated in any. Though I would love to. What sought of superstitions do you mean ?
any really. its just that i need it for my epq and have ran out of ideas
Jamster1997
Rep:
any really. its just that i need it for my epq and have ran out of ideas
ah right ok. What have you talked about already ? Freud is a great choice as he talks about so much
flou_fboco2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
ah right ok. What have you talked about already ? Freud is a great choice as he talks about so much
well I have explore superstion in various levels i.e. age , cultural group and time
Jamster1997
Rep:
well I have explore superstion in various levels i.e. age , cultural group and time
Right. I'd love to help but I don't really know how to, to be honest. It's my first year studying psychology so I'm probably not your best bet. Really sorry. Do you want go in to a career with it ?
flou_fboco2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Right. I'd love to help but I don't really know how to, to be honest. It's my first year studying psychology so I'm probably not your best bet. Really sorry. Do you want go in to a career with it ?
it ok
not really tbh its just an interest of mine and a thing we have to do at skl
Jamster1997
Rep:
it ok
not really tbh its just an interest of mine and a thing we have to do at skl
Awh sounds fun. There is really weird theories by Freud, a very famous psychologist who is a Psychodynamic theorist but it just may freak you out haha. He did some weird stuff lol
flou_fboco2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Awh sounds fun. There is really weird theories by Freud, a very famous psychologist who is a Psychodynamic theorist but it just may freak you out haha. He did some weird stuff lol
oh he did litlle hans right?
Jamster1997
Rep:
oh he did litlle hans right?
I haven't heard that. What is it ?
flou_fboco2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I haven't heard that. What is it ?
something about a bow dreaming about a horse then freud interpreted it. here :
http://www.simplypsychology.org/little-hans.html
Jamster1997
Rep:
Ah right. Yes Freud was all about dream interpretation as he believed that dreams were the product of our unconscious mind. He also believed that the emotions we supposedly randomly feel and problems we may experience later on are due to events of our childhood
STUDYREVISE
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Posted on TheStudentRoom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (19)
31.67%
Take a gap year (14)
23.33%
Resit my exams (9)
15%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (8)
13.33%
I don't know yet (7)
11.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5%

Watched Threads