Tactical and Operational Decision MakingWatch
(2) What are the sources of information for tactical levels of management within organisations?
(3) What are the responsibilities of tactical management?
(4) What types of decisions do tactical managers make?
(5) What is the nature of information used by tactical managers?
(6) What are the information requirements for tactical managers?
I then have to answer the above questions for operational management.
I have already answered these questions for the strategic level, which you can see in the attached document.
Thank you anyone who can help.
While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?
We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.
If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.
Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.