The Student Room Group

Cass, Warwick, Ucl, Lse?

Hi there, I'am an international. The web is plenty of these discussions and I quite read all of them but I am still not convinced at all regarding master's. Let's say I got an offer from Cass for Msc Quantiative Finance, one form Warwick for Msc Finance and I've just applied for Msc Fiancial Mathematics at UCL and Msc Financial Maths at Lse. My target is to become a derivatives/bonds/etfs trader and I am definitely sure about that (I also love quant. analysis). Can anybody give me a couple of suggestions about these programmes? If you can 1) employabilty rate 2) international prestigious 3)strenght of the programme 4)anything you think could be relevat for my decision.
Thanks a lot!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Original post by jd9219
Hi there, I'am an international. The web is plenty of these discussions and I quite read all of them but I am still not convinced at all regarding master's. Let's say I got an offer from Cass for Msc Quantiative Finance, one form Warwick for Msc Finance and I've just applied for Msc Fiancial Mathematics at UCL and Msc Financial Maths at Lse. My target is to become a derivatives/bonds/etfs trader and I am definitely sure about that (I also love quant. analysis). Can anybody give me a couple of suggestions about these programmes? If you can 1) employabilty rate 2) international prestigious 3)strenght of the programme 4)anything you think could be relevat for my decision.
Thanks a lot!

Have a look on unistats and whichuni to see employment rates etc...

In order of prestige, I would say that LSE is significantly highest (LSE is the best for postgrad), followed by UCL/Warwick, then Cass is pretty low.

Quick Reply

Latest