Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Law applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dum
Hi Im from Hong Kong as well :smile:
Sadly, I still have not heard from Kings... Oh god...
May i know your predicted grades and Lnat?
For me: A* A* A; 28(LNAT)
Not sure if I am good enough

Well I got an offer with just A*AA grades, and seeing as your LNAT score is above the cut-off, I'd say you stand a really good chance of getting an offer. Good luck :smile:

Out of interest, has anyone who had applied for the first round of Dickson Poon scholarships heard back yet?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 41
Still waiting to hear from King's! I'm becoming obsessive about checking my emails, the portal and UCAS!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by JS2014
Still waiting to hear from King's! I'm becoming obsessive about checking my emails, the portal and UCAS!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, but think about it the other way - only a couple more days left and we'll finally know (((:
What are your other choices?
Reply 43
Had an offer from UCL last week and already heard from the others earlier on. KCL is the last one I'm waiting for...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by JS2014
Had an offer from UCL last week and already heard from the others earlier on. KCL is the last one I'm waiting for...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure that if you have an offer from UCL you'll get one from King's as well! :smile:
Good luck!
This should give some of you some confidence! Received an offer last week of A*AA i applied in December. I got AACD at AS and 25 in my LNAT. Really wasn't expecting it!
Reply 46
Original post by qwertyytrewq123
This should give some of you some confidence! Received an offer last week of A*AA i applied in December. I got AACD at AS and 25 in my LNAT. Really wasn't expecting it!

Massive congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:smile:All the best at kings:smile:
Reply 47
Original post by merrrrr
offer yesterday! LNAT 26, AS grades AAAD - hopefully this gives all of you some confidence :smile:

Hi merrrrrrrrr, congrrrrrrrrrrratulations you hit it, way to go, cheers:smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Hell0
I hold an offer for PPL (politics, philosophy and law). AS AAAA, LNAT 28. Struggling to decide between LSE straight law and King's PPL..

hello hello hello massive congratulations , that calls for a party, cheers:smile:Amazing lnat score you got there!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 49
Tengentoppa, nsshk, tifanny_wu, above the line, shamz and hibiskus, wow good show peeps, heartiest congratulations you all are the forerunners and set the benchmark for 2014 intake, all the very best to you lot........way to go, cheers
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by S_Ravel
Well I got an offer with just A*AA grades, and seeing as your LNAT score is above the cut-off, I'd say you stand a really good chance of getting an offer. Good luck :smile:

Out of interest, has anyone who had applied for the first round of Dickson Poon scholarships heard back yet?

Many thanks! I just got an offer this morning (Hong Kong time)! Feeling I could jump over the moon now :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by shamz
I got an over today. I got an email saying the portal has changed. AS grades AAAC. Predicted A*AA. Lnat 23. Applied 4Oct sat lnat 29th October.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shamz if you don't mind me asking are you local applicant or internationals? Thanks in advance:smile:
Reply 52
Original post by dum
Many thanks! I just got an offer this morning (Hong Kong time)! Feeling I could jump over the moon now :smile:

Dum happy for you congratulationsssssss you deserve it, all the very best to you at KINGS! Hope i receive an offer too, :wink:last week of waiting , i hope:smile::wink::p:):wink::biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by JS2014

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too:smile:And all these ups and downs will draw to a close very soon, a closure to a very tense period of our lives! Haha:smile::tongue::wink::biggrin::confused::confused::confused:
Reply 54
Original post by S_Ravel

Ravel all the best for your Dickson Poon scholarship, good luck!:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 55
Original post by dum

Congrats mate! After the long wait, I can imagine :biggrin:

Original post by otago
Ravel all the best for your Dickson Poon scholarship, good luck!:smile::smile::smile:

Thanks a lot, same to everyone else applying.
Reply 56
Original post by otago
Dum happy for you congratulationsssssss you deserve it, all the very best to you at KINGS! Hope i receive an offer too, :wink:last week of waiting , i hope:smile::wink::p:):wink::biggrin:

Thanks otago :wink: Good luck to you! Hope seeing you in Kings ^^
Reply 57
Original post by shamz
Our applications are literally identical. And i'm still waiting to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi thread starter, massive congratulations on your offer couple of weeks ago, hope my luck will mirror yours, you being the forerunner, me still waiting in abated tenseness but still hopeful, putting up a brave front till the end!:smile:All the best at Kings , congrats again:smile::smile:
Reply 58
Got the PPL Offer at King's :biggrin: :biggrin: Was emailed this morning!
Original post by sgpl0x
Got the PPL Offer at King's :biggrin: :biggrin: Was emailed this morning!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! (: You must've been ecstatic! Now you just gotta choose :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest