Feminine women or muscular women?

Watch this thread
KICHMYARSE
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
do you prefer feminine women or muscular women? i find muscular personality girls aggressive and unattractive (no matter how hot they are).
Padwas
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
feminine
matt_g96
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I would say almost every guy prefers a feminine girl...
TurboCretin
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Are they mutually exclusive? 'Muscular' is a relative term, and a woman can be muscular in the way in which it's natural for women to be without sacrificing her femininity in the process. Most girls who aim to build strength healthily will just look well-proportioned.
Sazh
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
You're asking do you prefer a women to act like a women or a women to act like a man?
The answer is pretty obvious, genius.
DeceitfulDove
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
In the middle please.
I happen to be trying to build some muscle myself.
Gilbert Lamb
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The question isn't a great one. There are a range of body types among women along with varying degrees of muscular growth. I would be unlikely to find a female bodybuilder attractive, but I might be attracted to a woman with some muscle definition.

I tend to be a little intimidated by fitness types though, just because it's a lifestyle I'm a little too "relaxed" to adopt.
Alfissti
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Feminine girls with well toned muscles would be preferable to one that is muscular.
rk286
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I don't quite understand what you mean. Muscular? as in a body builder type? or feminine thin/skinny?
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If, by muscular, you mean this:

Yes ****ing please!
Robbie242
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
feminine
Maid Marian
Report 8 years ago
Feminine women can also be muscular, you know.
BeanofJelly
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
All women have muscles. At least set a cut-off point before you decide that "muscular" = "unfeminine". It generally doesn't.
serebro
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Muscular people are just generally unattractive IMO, men included. Body builders are just a no go for me.
Jimbo1234
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
You can have both eg. toned with some muscle, but still feminine eg small waist etc.
DeceitfulDove
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
There's a world of difference in the categories anyway. I want this girl's figure
Attached files
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Feminine. While I don't mind some muscle definition, visible muscles on women isn't a good look in my honest opinion
Kelfa55
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I watch a lot of sports, especially cage fighting or UFC. Even in UFC were strength and endurance are both required, most of the top female fighters are toned, but not muscular. Many even carry a little tummy fat. The same can be said of the many of the men, and this applies to all sports including Olympic weightlifting. I have been going to the same gym for 9 years and most of the regular guys who do weights have gained in strength, but not much in muscle definition or size. There are no female regulars, but I don't think women would find it easier to get ripped than men. My point is that bulging muscles are hard to build even for men with our higher testosterone, so they obviously would look unnatural and sometimes freakish on women.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.18%
The paper was reasonable (135)
36.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.59%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.25%

Watched Threads