The Student Room Group

Mature student. ACCESS to University Course Northern Ireland

Any info regrading Access to university course for nursing would be much appreciated.
Hi there I've recently completed a full time Access to Nursing Course. It was very intense and we had a heavy work load but it was manageable. We studied a range of subjects including, maths, English, psychology, study skills, sociology, biochemistry, biology, IT, Nursing studies, courses and careers...

After completing the course I felt prepared to apply for university and to take on a heavy workload. My 2 week placement cemented my love for nursing, however that wasn't the case for some of my fellow students.

I would recommend Access to anyone who needs additional entry requirements or just a boost in confidence.

Feel free to ask any specific questions you may have.

Christine :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know what course it is I need to apply for its nursing that I def want to do I'm 42 and have dreamed of being a nurse /midwife for as long as I can remember. I have very little qualifications only essential skills in English and maths. As I left school at a young age I have 4 children. Can anyone please give me any information at all. Would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest