Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE French Cinema Phrases and Vocab? Please help me :) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I've recently started studying the topic of cinema in my French lessons, which means that once I finish studying the topic in lesson, I will be given a piece of homework on cinema, whereby I will have to write an essay and my teacher will check it in order to assess how well I will do when she sets us an assessment on the cinema topic. Prior to this new topic, I have always got good grades for my work, but despite this, I feel like my work is becoming slightly repetitive. I find myself using similar phrases in every topic and I'm worried my essay won't be original and rather boring. Thus, I would really appreciate it if you could possibly provide me with any useful phrases or vocab for my topic which would help me to liven up my work and make it extra special. I like to aim for A's, so any phrases or vocab which would help to boost my grades up to get the highest marks would be brilliant.

Thank you for your help and advice

ReputationRep:
    talking about comic films - je ne pouvais pas m'empêcher de rire - i couldn't help laughing
    je combattait mon envie de rire - I fought my desire to laugh

Je le reccomanderais à tous qui aiment les films qui font rire - I would recommend it to everyone who likes films which make you laugh
    ça m'est égal de la voir encore une fois - i don't mind watching it again
    c'est un film qui plaira à tout la monde - a film which appeals to everybody

hope that helps bonne chance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pseudonymegg)
    talking about comic films - je ne pouvais pas m'empêcher de rire - i couldn't help laughing
    je combattait mon envie de rire - I fought my desire to laugh

Je le reccomanderais à tous qui aiment les films qui font rire - I would recommend it to everyone who likes films which make you laugh
    ça m'est égal de la voir encore une fois - i don't mind watching it again
    c'est un film qui plaira à tout la monde - a film which appeals to everybody

hope that helps bonne chance!
    Thank you for your help and quick reply. I really like the phrases which you've provided me with. I wish that I was good enough at French to return the favour!

ReputationRep:
    de rien

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 12, 2014
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.