Stripped of everything? Watch

Night_owl_93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering as an interesting question, if you were stripped of your qualifications, job, accessories (phone, wallet etc.) and thrown into the middle of nowhere with no memory, of course you will still have clothes (trying not to be dirty lol), where would you begin?

Truthfully I was watching Iron Man 3 on sky earlier and the question just popped up as a bit of fun hehe
Silver Arrows
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you had no memory then you wouldn't remember getting qualifications or a job.

Spoiler:
Show
Start walking north-west. The spirit of Kanye will guide me through the desert.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Without memory of any sort, I won't be able to know what should I be doing. Will probably run around trying to think who I am.
awe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It depends. What do you mean by the 'middle of nowhere'? If it's somewhere dry and hot - find water. Then cry. If it's an island jungle/jungle situation, source some non-threatening food types and identify other threats, or possibility of civilisation close by. Create fire like the human being you are. Then cry. Then befriend all the jungle creatures and become a jungle warrior human-animal hybrid.

If it's somewhere close to civilisation, obviously hunt down someone, go to the authorities assuming your 'memory' of such things hasn't been wiped too, put yourself back into 'life'. If they can't identify you somehow (dentist records, thumbprint, anything...) then start from scratch and deal with it, you won't know any better after all.
noobynoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well I'd probably go to the doctor if I lost my memory.
cid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When you say no memory you have to be more specific, no memory at all? No memory of language(s)? No memory of social conventions? No memory of what a police station/hospital/embassy is?

Are we in the middle of nowhere in our own country? Or are we in a land of foreign tongue? Far to many variables to accurately answer your question.

Do we have the urge to poop and pee? (because if i did that would be the first thing I did) Do we know how to poop or pee? Or do we just void our bowels in our breeches? Come on man we need more details.
Apocrypha
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Pray to jesus Bear Grylls is nearby!!
EarthlingyThingy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That would be heaven for anyone and everyone that experienced it; yet, they probably wouldn't know it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads