The Student Room Group

Law at University?

Hello everyone!
I'm thinking about uni for next year (currently year 12), so I'm apply in September! I just had a few questions.
Are these good choices for university?
Cambridge,
BPP Law school,
Bristol,
University of Kent,
and UCL?
I'm predicted A's in my 4 AS's...
Is BPP Law school a 'good' university?
And secondly, I've read some of the personal statements on here but I found them quite unhelpful.. could someone possibly help me? Only if you can!:smile:

Oh lastly,
Has anyone heard of Teach First? I'd be interested in doing it but do they accept people with Law degrees? I'd want too teach English.. (I'm doing A Level now).. So yeah!:smile:

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Newcastle University and the University of Edinburgh are both really good universities for law (and most other subjects). Can't really say much about BPP Law School, but Cambridge is a really good choice, obviously, and both Bristol and UCL are good too, as usual, but I don't really know about the University of Kent (hear good things about it but it isn't in the same league as the others).
Original post by TheMillieg
Hello everyone!
I'm thinking about uni for next year (currently year 12), so I'm apply in September! I just had a few questions.
Are these good choices for university?
Cambridge,
BPP Law school,
Bristol,
University of Kent,
and UCL?
I'm predicted A's in my 4 AS's...
Is BPP Law school a 'good' university?
And secondly, I've read some of the personal statements on here but I found them quite unhelpful.. could someone possibly help me? Only if you can!:smile:

Oh lastly,
Has anyone heard of Teach First? I'd be interested in doing it but do they accept people with Law degrees? I'd want too teach English.. (I'm doing A Level now).. So yeah!:smile:

Thanks in advance.

Good morning,

It's fantastic to see that you are looking to study law with us here at BPP University. I there anything specific you would like to know about? We'd be more than happy to help answer some questions.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending