Reallen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I applied for my loans & grant a couple of weeks ago and I just logged on the off chance it had been updated after sending my signed declaration back.

It says Payments Scheduled next to status and then there's some text below which has a link to check payments. When I click this it says no payments found for you.

Will this be updated once I register at the university (when and how do you do this?)? Or will it just refresh in it's own time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
marchello12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Reallen)
I applied for my loans & grant a couple of weeks ago and I just logged on the off chance it had been updated after sending my signed declaration back.

It says Payments Scheduled next to status and then there's some text below which has a link to check payments. When I click this it says no payments found for you.

Will this be updated once I register at the university (when and how do you do this?)? Or will it just refresh in it's own time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the exact same question
brownbearxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Simply, yes.

You get paid once the uni has submitted all the registration/enrollment details to them.
RobEllis_UK
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They also need to check. Your national insurance number before loan payments can be made. Could also be this which is causing the delay.
hprew
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What is the status of your application ? After little help my case got passed on to a progressing member. He said as my status was payments scheduled this means that the payment schedule I had seen before and had with my NOE letter was correct but these dates won't be scheduled until later In the year by them.. It should appear 3/4 weeks before the course start date and is nothing to worry about..
alison2406
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
once you enrol at uni this generates your 1st payment....I've been told its in your bank within a couple of days x
shellbell1990
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have my payment schedule but it only says I get the loan at the moment which works out to be £3000 approx for the whole year. I have applied for the grant but it hasn't appeared yet and my status of the app says : payment scheduled. Cany anyone help with this?
HarviSingh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im in the same situation. I also checked the correspondence history and noticed that Student Finance sent out a letter telling me they didnt even receive my Student Declaration but they had sent it to the wrong address (they sent it to the address of the accommodation I'll be staying at once I get to Uni -_- )...

But under the "What you need to do now" bit, it doesnt say that I have to send of my declaration, which has me confused...What should the Status be once everything is done and sorted?
Cosmina Andreea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hello.my status is PAYMENTS SCHEDULED but the payment is blocked,whay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (238)
53.72%
18-20 years old (no) (57)
12.87%
20-25 years old (yes) (72)
16.25%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
2.03%
25-30 years old (yes) (24)
5.42%