Hey guys :) BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY STUDENTS - How is your revision going? :)

Watch
pearl123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How is everyone's revision going? What grade are you aiming for ?

I'm currently doing AQA Biology, Chemistry and Psychology and I want an A in both chemistry and biology. Possibly aim for an A* ? Not confident enough though :/

So far I've done notes and past paper questions for Chemistry unit 4 and unit 2 and am starting unit 5.

I need to crack on with biology however! I've only done my notes on unit 2 and no past paper questions! Still got unit 4 and 5 to go over! :eek:

What are your revision techniques? And where about are you at?

KEEP SMILING !
ambzzz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey

I'm doing AQA Biology and OCR Chemistry, done lots of notes on unit 2 biology - no past papers though!! And it's the opposite for unit 1!!
Hardly any revision as of yet for chemistry, I need to get my head in gear!! I'm aiming for B's realistically, but A's would be nice too haaha good-luck!!
pearl123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by ambzzz)
Hey

I'm doing AQA Biology and OCR Chemistry, done lots of notes on unit 2 biology - no past papers though!! And it's the opposite for unit 1!!
Hardly any revision as of yet for chemistry, I need to get my head in gear!! I'm aiming for B's realistically, but A's would be nice too haaha good-luck!!
Hiya

That sounds productive and you will get there, don't give up!
I find Biology hard but am making a start on it!

What do you want to apply for ?
Jo166
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is anyone doing the february ISA's for chemistry??
Ive got the qual, quant and eval oN thursday and really dont understand...i know i have to revise enthalpy and halide ion tests but im still so confused!!
any ideas?? x
ambzzz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by pearl123)
Hiya

That sounds productive and you will get there, don't give up!
I find Biology hard but am making a start on it!

What do you want to apply for ?
Hopefully
Been looking at Geology at the moment, so I need AAB/ABB - How about you??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads